Surprise Breakfast.

You wake up to the smell of bacon frying and the sound of music playing in the kitchen. You can faintly hear PJ singing along to whatever song that's playing. You smile and then stretch before getting out of bed and slipping a robe on. You tiptoe softly to the kitchen and stop in the doorway, watching PJ dance along to the music while flipping the bacon over. He's already dressed in his jeans and an inside out shirt, but his curly hair is a mess. You glance at the table, seeing that PJ has pancakes, orange juice and tea, and syrup and butter waiting on the table. On the counter next to a plate with a paper towel for the bacon to drain is a carton of eggs waiting to be cooked. You walk quietly up behind PJ and wrap your arms around his waist, making him jump.
"Good morning, my sleepyhead." PJ says as he turns around and wraps you in a hug. He kisses your forehead and then your nose before asking your how you slept.
"I slept great," You reply. "You were a wonderful pillow."
"You were a slobber bag," PJ says, pushing your hair out of your face. "You drooled all over my chest."
He laughs at your disgusted face and gives you a quick peck on your lips before turning his attention back to the bacon.
"Why didn't you wake me up and make me move?" You ask as you watch him move the bacon to the plate with a napkin.
"Well, you were sleeping so good that I would've hated to wake you up." PJ explains as he cracks some eggs into a bowl. "And also I loved your head laying on my chest."
He cuts his green eyes at you and smirks as he whisks the eggs up before pouring them into the pan to make scrabbled eggs. You laugh and then stand up on your tiptoes, attempting to give his cheek a kiss, but you're not quite tall enough. PJ's smirk grows bigger as he leans over for you to kiss his cheek.
"Shortie," He teases, chuckling.
"I'm not short, you're just a giant." You retort, giving him a poke in his ribs. PJ finally finishes cooking and then it's time for the two of you to sit down and begin eating.
"This is delicious, Peej," You compliment him after a couple of bites of pancake and bacon.
"Thank you, my sweet pea." PJ replies, his cheeks blushing lightly. You eat quietly, not talking much because the food is so delicious and you can't help but cram your face full. But then PJ suddenly breaks the quietness by saying, "I thought maybe we could do some activities in the bedroom after we finish our meal."
You stop chewing and look up at PJ, your eyes slightly wide as your register what he just said. He cocks an eyebrow and hides a smirk behind his Jake coffee mug.
"Well," You begin, all seriousness. "I don't see why not."