Fairy Lights and Cocoa.

The soft golden glow of the Christmas lights makes the room cozy. A feeling of jubilation rushes through you and you bite your lip to keep from smiling. You've just finished decorating the beautiful tree that you and PJ went out to get earlier.
"One hot cocoa with marshmallows, nutmeg, a peppermint stick, and extra whipped cream is ready for the beautiful girl I get to call my own." PJ says, coming into the living room with two full and delicious looking mugs of hot cocoa. You take the brimming mug from him with a smile and he sits down beside you, folding his legs underneath him.
"The tree looks beautiful, sweetpea." PJ says, kissing the side of your head as you lick the whipped topping on your drink.
"Thank you," you reply, snuggling into PJ's side. All that's left now is to wrap presents and make sweet things to eat during the days leading up to Christmas.
You take a small sip of cocoa, finding with great pleasure that it's just the right temperature.
"You know what would make this picture perfect moment even better?" you ask PJ with a smirk.
"What?"
"You playing your ukulele."
"I'll gladly do that."
He sets his mug down and gets up to go get his ukulele from the bedroom.
"Peej?" you call out, making him stop.
"Yes, (Y/n)?" PJ replies.
"I love you."
"I love you too, sweetpea."