Reader Request from Incrediblecammi.

Requested by: Incrediblecammi

First Person POV.

Maybe today wasn't such a good day to play music outside on the sidewalk. Even for normally cloudy London this weather looks doomful. Of course there are pedestrians walking down the sidewalk past me, but they aren't paying attention to my keyboard playing and singing. They're in a hurry, their suitcases and umbrellas in hand.
I finish the one song I was playing and start on another. One that I wrote two nights ago. Sometimes I play songs that I wrote and sometimes songs by other people. I notice while I'm passing my fingers nimbly over the keys that there's a curly haired guy watching me. He seems pretty cute, with his bright green eyes and slight smile. I've seen lots of cute dudes stop and watch and sometimes take a video, but none of them ever say much. Of course they'll give me a bit of money, compliment my music skills, and then go on their way. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to know more about them; what their interests are, their dislikes and likes. Sometimes I even deduce things about them, but whether they are entirely accurate I don't know. When I finish playing my song a couple of other people drops a few bills and comments and head down the sidewalk. But the green eyed guy comes over with his wallet out.
"Hi," He says, smiling brightly at me.
"Um, hi," I reply. This is new.
"I'm Peej, or PJ, whatever you prefer." He says, pulling a wad of money out of his pocket. "You are?"
"Cammi," I reply as I watch him count through the wad of money.
"Well, Cammi," PJ says as he keeps the money in one hand and puts his wallet back with the other. "I think that you are a wonderful musician who deserves a lot more acknowledgement and money than what you're getting."
He hands the wad of money to me and I stare back and forth between his outstretched hand and his face, wide-eyed.
"Are you going to take the money or not?" PJ asks, shaking his hand around.
"Oh sorry," I say as I take the money. "I've never gotten this much money from one person before. Thank you a lot, though. Are you sure you want to give me all of this?"
"Um, yeah. I also want you to come to my house tonight if you're free so we can collaborate on a song. I'm a musician too."
Wow, this is really new. This terribly hot guy wants me to come to his house? What?
"Can I have your number as well?" He asks, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "That way I can text you my address."
"Sure," I say, feeling dazed. I recite my number off and he types it into his phone.
"Great," He says as he begins texting. "Meet me at this address at four thirty."
My phone dings, alerting me that I have received his text message containing his address.
"Thank you for the money, Peej," I tell him, feeling flushed. "I really appreciate it."
"No problem," He says, shaking his head. He puts his phone back into his pocket and glances at his wrist watch.
"I'd better be going. See you later, Cammi." He says with a smirk and a wink. I watch him walk down the sidewalk and then gather my things up quickly. I've got to get back to my apartment so I can get ready.

*Short time skip brought to you by PJ*

A couple of hours later and I've just finished getting ready. As I head out the door I look at PJ's address for about the tenth time so I can tell the cabbie where to go. PJ told me to bring some of my own music over plus my keyboard so we could mix some of his songs and guitar in with my stuff. I'm nervous because I've never collaborated on anything with anyone before. It's not really that I prefer working solo, it's just that I know sometimes people's ideas clash instead of going together smooth and perfect. I'm afraid that what PJ might like I might not and vice versa. But if everything doesn't go perfectly it's not like we have to collaborate again. We can just hang out and maybe become an item.
Hey, one can dream.
The cabbie stops outside of an apartment building and I pay him my fare before getting out and heading to the intercom thing to be keyed in. I find PJ's name and press the button, waiting for his voice to come out of the little speaker that looks as if it's maybe seen better days. The building looks fine, but the speaker not so much.
"Hello?" Says PJ's voice and I feel my stomach flutter.
"Um hey," I say. "It's Cammi, from earlier."
"Right, come on up," PJ says and then the door unlocks. I grin as I pull the door open and head to the elevator down the hall.
I soon arrive at PJ's floor and head to where he said his apartment door was. Before I can knock the door flies open, revealing a PJ in a Totoro apron. The smell of something sweet soon follows.
"I'm so glad to see you," PJ says, making me blush. "Hurry and come inside. I was baking cookies so we could have some tea and something to munch on while collabing."
"What kind of cookies?" I ask as PJ takes my things from me.
"Sugar cookies," PJ says, setting my stuff down. "Do you like those?"
"Bro, all cookies are delish, okay?" I say, grinning.
PJ's face breaks out into a grin and he says, "Awesome. Make yourself at home while I get the cookies out."
Jeez, he's incredibly adorable. He goes off to the kitchen and I take my jacket off and hang it up next to PJ's. I kick my shoes off as well and then follow PJ into the kitchen. I watch as he sets the hot cookie sheet down on the counter and then turns the oven off.
"Are you going to decorate them?" I ask him as he takes his oven mitt off.
"Well, they've got to cool first," PJ replies, smiling at me. "But we can decorate them after we collaborate."
He grabs my hand, sending a jolt through my stomach, and leads me to his bedroom, where his guitar is sitting on the bed.
"You don't mind that we collab in here, do you?" PJ asks, scrunching his face up.
"I don't mind in the slightest," I say, smirking as I take a seat on his bed.
"Let me go grab your keyboard," PJ says, heading to the door. "Do you want something to drink? Tea? Hot chocolate? Water?"
"I'm fine for now, thank you." I give him a bright smile and he grins before leaving the room. I glance around, checking out PJ's room. It looks nice and cozy, with Christmas lights, pictures, and posters. PJ comes back, my keyboard in hand.
"You ready?" He asks, sitting down across from me.
"I was born ready," I say, grinning cheekily.

*About an hour later*

"You want to take a break and munch on some cookies and tea?" PJ asks me after we've written one song together. I'm actually glad that I did decide to collaborate with him. Our music and lyrics fit together perfectly and it's all turned out really great.
"Sure," I say as I stand up and stretch. He stretches too and I can't help but stare at the strip of bare skin between his shirt that has risen up and his jeans that hug his narrow hips perfectly. He finishes stretching and drapes his arm around my shoulders, a smirk on his face. We leave his room and go to the kitchen where the cookies have obviously completely cooled now.
"You want to decorate them or not?" PJ asks, nodding his head towards the cookies while he reaches in one of the cabinets for the tea kettle.
"Nah," I say as I grab a cookie. "I'm sure there will be plenty of other times we can make cookies together and then decorate them."
"Are you saying that there will be more collaborating to be done?" PJ smirks bigger, cutting his eyes at me while he fills the tea kettle with water to boil.
"Yeah," I say, nodding my head. "If you want."
PJ sets the tea kettle on the stove and turns the eye on. He then turns toward me and looks down at me. His arms snake around my waist and my breath hitches as I stare into his green eyes.
"I would like nothing more, Cammi," PJ says, his face inching closer to mine. I stand on my tiptoes and he connects his lips to mine, kissing me gently. My hands find their way into his hair as the kiss deepens and becomes more heated. He bites my bottom lip, making me groan slightly. PJ backs me up against the counter, closing all space between us. I lick his bottom lip, asking for entrance and he grants it. Suddenly the shrieking of the tea kettle interrupts our kissing and we break apart quickly. PJ tends to the tea kettle and I try to hide the grin on my face with the back of my hand. PJ sets the tea kettle on the counter and he turns to me, his cheeks slightly red.
"Well, uh," He says, grinning. "Do you want to be my girlfriend, Cammi?"
"Yes, Peej!" I say, flinging my arms around his neck and pulling him in for another kiss. Needless to say, I am totally glad that I decided to play music this morning despite the bad weather. Otherwise I wouldn't have met PJ.