3-Supernatural stuff and not the show.

After the arm wrestle. They sat down at the counter, explaining some things that they desperately needed to do. Stiles takes control of the conversation. In a way, he was being the referee of the whole conversation. 

"So, you were born a vampire?" Scott asks to confirm. 

Nova nods. "And you were bitten because you wanted to find a dead body?"

"I-actually that was Stiles' idea," Scott states. Nova glances between the two. 

"On the bright side, we both are supernatural siblings," Nova laughs trying to brighten the mood a bit. 

Moments pass by, the trio sitting uncomfortably. "So... Your dad was a vampire, whatever happened to him? Like why are you here, of all places?" Stiles asks.

Nova stared at him. She plays with her fingers. She didn't know how the fuck she could explain to him. Her father was a deadbeat son of a gun who liked to lure people with his underage daughter so he could eat. Nova was bait. Thats all she was to him. She wasn't his daughter. She wasn't his little girl who he adored. No, she was a slut who can bring him food. Food that has human emotions. Families, just like the one that he chose to ignore. 

"He was born into it. As was his father and his. Our family was well-known down at home. Enough for the whole town to hate my guts just for existing. Amongst many other things." Her mouth thins. She picks under her nails. The attention was on her and she hated it. Don't get her wrong, she loves attention. But this type of attention? She despised it. Always have.

Shuffling was heard from upstairs and Scott and her looked towards the stairs. Mom walks downstairs in casual attire glancing at us three. "How did you three sleep? I assume Nova was a nice pillow. Stiles, I'm surprised you slept without your pillow." She walks into the kitchen and grabs a water bottle from the fridge. 

"We slept great, Considering." 

"That was rude. I'm soft and you know it."

Stiles shakes his head, his heart skipping a beat. "Don't say that, Novs." He groans. 

Nova stares at him. "Gross, Stiles," she laughs. Momma Melissa smiles at their antics. 

"Did you guys tell her about school? I'm sure she'd love to hear the news." Nova snaps up to her, confused.

"What do you mean? What news?" 

"School is only five hours here." 

Her jaw drops. "That. Is. No. Fair. I wasted my life! Eight hours at school let's not forget an hour going to and from. That's 10 hours a day dedicated to school." Nova stops her ramble short. She sighs not having more fight left in her. She shouldn't be more upset about something that already happened, right? 

"Welcome to Beacon Hills, sis." Scott shrugs. Nova beams a smile at him, rolling her eyes at his smugness. 

"Mey, Mom, I've been meaning to ask you something about John. Uh-" Nova stutters. Should she tell them? Surely Scott told her about the supernatural right? 

Seemingly, as analyzing me. "Mom knows by the way. About me being a werewolf."

Nova's eyebrows raise, nodding. "Well, did you know what John was?"

Melissa sets her bottle down, leaning against the sink counter. "What do you mean?"

"He's a vampire. And so am I," Nova blurt out. She picks under my nails. Her leg starts to shake attempting to get rid of all my nerves. Nova felt a hand on my thigh along with rubbing from the thumbs. Nova glances down at it, knowing it's Stiles'. She admires his veiny hand.

"I did not actually. But that's okay if you are, I still love you the same. As for him, he can rot in jail."

Scott chuckles in disbelief. Mom looks at him shrugging. "What? He was a mean man."

"I second that," Nova admits raising her hand. "He's a dickwad." Laughing fills the room due to everyone finds her choice of name funny.

Stiles's hand was still on her thigh rubbing small circles into her inner thigh. She inspects her legs, bringing her left hand under it. She plays with his fingers as she listens to Scott and Melissa talking about something. Stiles' heart quickens which makes her smile. 

"Hey Nova, If you're a vampire does that mean I have to steal blood from the hospital for you?" Melissa asks.

Nova shakes my head. "No, thank you. I can get some animal or something, like a squirrel. I'm used to having animals, don't like humans that much; except for some of them, some are smely sweet. Like Stiles here." Nova slaps her free hand on Stiles' shoulder. 

Stiles shrugs his face, making a face that screams that he wouldn't mind it that much. "You dirty b- You dirty man," She laughs rectifying her diction.

"Smooth," Mellissa states, taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Now you see what I had to deal with most of my life," Scott rolls his eyes.

"What? She can flirt with me and I can't flirt back?"

"If you call that flirting, you need lessons." Nova gapes at him. Her eyes fall on his lips but she quickly moves them back to his eyes. 

"Yeah, where? From an old lady in a dark alley?" Stiles laughs. Nova shakes her head at him.

"I mean yeah, I suppose. If you want to get aids." Scotts states.

"C'mon Scott. Sex workers don't work like that. Before they do the deed you have to make sure if they have anything. Everyone knows that."

"Yeah, Scotty," Stiles teases. 

"I'll tear you to shreds," Scott threatens as his claws come out. 

Nova pushes hers out, her nails significantly growing longer. Seemingly looking if she had normal almond acrylics. She doesn't say anything and just lets her nails speak for themselves. Scott retreats his nails, and she nods doing the same.

Started: 9/13/23
Finished: 9/13/23
Last edited: 12/11/23
Published: 9/14/3
Word Count: 1002