27- Jeep Trouble

The trio walked down the stairs, walking past other students. Chattering traveled around, echoing against the painted brick walls. Stiles and Scott held their backpack straps while Nova's hands were free because she had a shoulder bag. Her arms were linked with Scott while he talked to Stiles about something related to a void. 

Nova examined the two and asked what the void was; Stiles sighed and told her. She nods, listens, and doesn't respond. Someone walks by and she turns and checks them out, Her eyes lingering on the ass a few seconds too long. 

"Did you hear me?" Stiles asks. His eyes were squinting at her, his jaw clenching. He saw her staring at what he thought was a guy's ass, and he did not like it one bit. 

"Yeah, he was like 1000 years old; He possessed you for a few months."

"You seem very unsurprised," Scott snickers with a humorous look slapped on his face. He thought she would be way more surprised. 

"I am," Nova says defensively. She sucks her teeth and continues. "And a part of me was thinking that if he was 1000 years old then maybe he was experienced."

"With what?" Scott's eyebrows furrow, his face full of confusion. He points at a few lockers motioning for them to stop. 

"Sex," Nova shrugs. They stop at the lockers and Nova waits as they get their stuff. Nova didn't have to get into her locker because she preferred to carry little and all of it with her. 

"Are you sexualizing a 1000-year-old evil trickster spirit?" Stiles quizzes once he opens his locker. His hand stays on the locker and leans his weight against it. He looks down at her and she eyes him.

"Stiles, don't even attempt to judge me because you literally sexualize my fangs." She points to her mouth, gesturing her teeth. 

"What?" Scott asks. Nova laughs and runs out of the school. She leans on the jeep waiting for them. She pulls out her phone and puts an earbud in, calming down when the music plays in her ear. 

Stiles and Scott eventually come out, Stiles screaming anxiety. He rubs his neck once he gets to the jeep and gets in. He attempts to start the jeep but it doesn't start. She hops off and props up the hood, looking at the engine as he tries again. "What are you doing?" Stiles yelled out his window.

"Fixing your jeep. Give me some tools." 

Stiles glances at Scott and gets out to get the tools. Nova stands there and examines the jeep before reaching for a tool. She grabs some tools and begins doing stuff that confused the boys. She hums the repeated song as she fixes the jeep. Scott gives up on waiting and sits in the back. Now the parking lot was empty, the only car being the old blue jeep. 

Hands slide onto her waist, holding her. Lips were planted on her neck, "I can't concentrate when you do that, Sti."

"That's the point," He murmurs. "You look pretty fixing my jeep." Nova puts a tool down and glances at her dirty hands. She smiles when an idea crosses her mind. She turns and pulls his chin and kisses him quickly. Her finger smears the black on his forehead and his nose, she laughs at him and he attempts to rub it off. 

"I'm done, it should work now," She says as she slams the hood shut.

Stiles' hands grab her hips once more, locking her in place. Sher legs hit the front of the jeep, and she leans against it. "Do I pay you or somethin'? He whispers. 

She giggles nodding. "I know a few ways that you can pay me with." The jeep horn blows and the couple both jump into the air.

"Stop flirting, you nasty kids! Get in the car!"