16- Against the Tree

Nova's hands stop at Stiles' waist. Her legs were straddling his waist, each leg bent securing his small waist. Stiles was on his stomach, leaning on his arms as a pillow. Soft moans were heard from him, as her hands were rubbing into his taut muscles. His shirt was off, Stiles the one who wanted to do so to get a better massage. Her face was dazed blood saying hello across her cheeks. 

"Do you want to go somewhere after this?" Nova whispers. Her soft voice carries to his ears, he nods and groans in response. His moans killed her, even if it was just a back massage. A part of her wishes it wasn't, wishing that it was her mouth that was causing such pleasure. She shakes her thoughts away, her body sliding off the bed. 

Her shorts ride up her ass, she doesn't notice as she picks something from his desk on the other side of the room. After studying the paper she sets it down, looking in the direction and staring at her. His eyes were trained on her ass, his face was red and his eyes hooded with admiration. 

She grabs his foot, dragging him off his bed. He laughs screaming sorry. He puts his shirt back on as she stands at the doorway watching him. "Damn, give me privacy at least," Stile jokes. He pulls the shirt back down all the way, her eyes following his veined hands. 

She puts her hands up in offense and closes her eyes. His soft hand grabs her chin, making her eyes flutter open. Her Bambi eyes stare at him, his heart stuttering the slightest. He licks his lips before leaning down and pecking her lips. "You kill me with those innocent eyes."

Nova smiles, her eyes filled with love. She shakes her head slowly before she looks down at the carpet. Her back touches the doorframe, making her realize that they are stepping back slowly. "They aren't as innocent as you think, darling." This makes him smirk, her words were exactly what he wanted to hear at the moment. 

His right hand slid against her stomach to her back, her back bending toward his torso. His left hand was at her chin still, and he pulled her face toward him ultimately making her heart flutter its butterfly wings. His finger goes under the hem of her shorts, resting there as a temptation for only him and her. Her fingers find his waist, fiddling with the loops of his jeans before pulling him. His head falls back, a groan expelling from his chest. Her hand latches to his throat, pulling into another kiss. Her mouth sucks his tongue, he moans into the kiss before she releases her hold on him. She skips away leaving him there wanting more. He follows her like a lost puppy on an invisible leash.

The chilled night air hits their skin, making them shudder. The moonlight hits their skin, their skin glowing like angels. She reaches for his hand, guiding him to a big tree. She pushes him into the tree, the bark rough against his soft-toned back. Her mouth connects to his, her tongue exploring him once more. Her hands feel him all over, making him moan into the kiss. Her hands find his hands, guiding them to her ass. He moans again, His head touches the bark. His hands stop at his waist going downward slightly, she taps before he releases the kiss. "What are you doing?" He pants. 

Nova smiles sweetly, "Do you want to?"

"Oh, gosh yes." 

She leans in again, continuing where she left off. Her mouth goes to his neck, licking and kissing. Her vamp teeth extend, slightly scraping his neck. He moans loudly, his head falling back to the tree. It gives her more access to his neck, so she nibbles. Her hand trails his bulge, tickling the tight jeans against it. Her other hand unbuckled his jeans, the other palming him. Her lips move in sync with his, moving like waves on the ocean shore. Her hand pulls his dick out, her mouth releasing his so she could look at it. His hardened cock curved toward him. The tip is red with the slit following a vein to the bottom. A mole was planted directly on the left side of it, the smallest detail of him. She spits onto it, the string trailing down and landing on his tip. She gets on her knees, licking the tip as she goes. Her mouth sucks the tip, her tongue trailing the slit. His hand tangles into her hair, causing her to moan; The vibrations travel through his groin. She licks and sucks, his grip on her hair getting tighter by the minute. Her tongue twirls around his shift, her hand fondling his balls. His needy moans are soft, whispering into the night ambiance. 

"When you cum, you can come inside my mouth," Nova purrs. Hand twist of his cock, the words and the sensation making him moan even louder. His cock twitches, her tongue gripping tighter around him. Her head bops faster, going at a steady pace that his hips start meeting her bobbing. 

"F-fuck," His groans make her wetter, her slick in her panties wanting friction. She ignores her needs and focuses on his. His cock meets the back of her throat, her hands on his ass pushing him further. She swallows him, and with a scream warm white liquid enters her mouth, so she swallows what she can. 

She kisses him, with hardness and need. The residue of his pleasure made him moan into the kiss. Her hands still work her magic, twisting on turning on his semi-hard cock. "Too much, too much," He whines. Her hands stop. His panting was loud, his hands palming the tree behind him. "That was-" His eyes fall on her. He gulps before his hands wipe the access on her face. She smiles at him and kisses his cheek. His eyes were wide, filled with desire and love; As were hers, but control built into the mixt.

Started: 9/20/23
Finished: 9/21/23
Last Edited: 12/11/23
Published: 9/21/23
Word Count: 1024