34-Studying gone wrong

"C'mere," Stiles mumbles. He grabs Nova and pulls her to his lap. His hands snake around her waist as she continues to talk to Lydia about her science homework that she needs help with. Nova situates herself, wiggling her hips to sit properly. Stiles' now hard-on pressed against her ass and she stopped Lydia from explaining the last thing, her finger holding to pause her. Nova grabs Stiles' collar and walks out of Stiles's room and to the bathroom. "We'll continue this later, Lyds," Nova winks. Lydia winks back at her with a proud face.

Nova locks the door and pulls him into a kiss. Her hands gripped him through his sweatpants. "Couldn't even wait until I was done, couldn't you Stiles?" Nova teases. Stiles huffs, his face looking astonished. His hands prop his body up while he leans onto the counter.

"What teenage boy wouldn't get turned on with a girl sitting on his lap?" Nova chuckles. By now his cock was out and her small hand was wrapped around his considerably larger length. "You're a legal adult Sti," Nova says between kisses.

"Still a-Ahh- a teenager! Full with- Ah ah- Hormones."

Nova leans down putting him her mouth, bobbing her head. Her left-hand holds her hair up as she bobs slowly, her lips lightly around him.

In a flash, Nova was pressed against the bathroom counter, fingers pressed into her cunt. When did he even pull her pants down? She didn't think after that, the pleasure going straight to her head. "Stiles, when the fuck did you- get so good at that?"

Stiles pulls her tit out, kissing and nibbling in her sensitive nub. "Research." He kisses her nipple. "A lot." He bites it. "Of research."

Nova's eyes roll back into her fallen-back head. "Show me that research, then," Nova encourages. His fingers curl into her, hitting her spot. As he curls he also hits the back wall with his lanky fingers. He fucks her fingers into her fast. "Oh, fuck, talk- please."

"Please what?" His hand grabs her tit; He caresses it and twists her hardened nipple.

What the hell did he want him to say? Did he want to call her to call him a name or something? She settled for his name, finding that intimate enough. "Stiles, I swear to gosh!" Nova yells.

She grabs the counter and her other hand plants on the mirror. Her hips move as if they have a mind of their own, grinding into his pumping fingers. He leaves kisses on her back, trailing everywhere his mouth could reach. His Hips thrust onto her, grinding his dick onto her ass like a horny puppy. "Please, Stiles."

"Please what?" Stiles repeats, his voice an octave lower. Her cunt clenches at it, becoming wetter just from the roughness. Nova whimpers, wanting nothing more for his dick to be inside of her.

"Just give me your cock, Stiles... Please."

"Since you asked so nicely."

And just like that his fingers were removed from her; His other hand grabbed her throat and forced her to look into the mirror. She looked dazed, her hair a mess and already platted to her forehead and other places. He sucks his fingers clean and sticks his condom-covered dick into her. Yet again, she had no idea how he had gotten it on him without her knowing. "Taste ravenously," Stiles groaned.

He starts thrusting into her, giving her no time to adjust. His pace was unholy, fucking her in unrhythmic speed. He fucked her like he knew her body like he did his very own type of research on her body. He fucked in her places that didn't know could be reached, especially with her short fingers.

Her hand finds his that was wrapped around her throat and she squeezes it, preventing a little airflow to make her lighted the perfect way she wanted.

A thought of poor Lydia covering her ears passed Nova's mind. Nova didn't care that Lydia heard, it turned her on even more. The sound of his delicious cock pounding into her hungry cunt harder since age had clenched on him again from the thought.

"Lydia can hear us," Nova moans. She tried to whisper, but it sounded more like a needy raspy husky.

"Don't care," he grumbles. His hand caresses her neck, now massaging her sweet spots which happen to be the sides. "She can come and watch if she wants to." Stiles chuckled after he says those foul words, angling his dick upward. "You like that? You want her to watch me fuck you?"

Nova shakes her head with fear, lying to herself and him. He knew the truth, feeling the truth that resides inside of her pulsating cunt that swallowed his pumping dick repeatedly.

"I think you're lying, baby."

Nova whimpers, her eyes falling on his doe eyes in the mirror. Sweat trickled down his face, along his neck, and to his t-shirt. His face showed that he was focused - determined - to pleasure them both.

"I think-" his eyes raise as he speaks. "That you like-" he cuts himself off with a chuckle. "the thought that she can hear us. Hear - Fuck - Hear you milking my cock."

Nova gives in, letting herself be vulnerable this one time. For some reason, she felt vulnerable. Admitting how she felt towards something sexually.

She nods her head yes, her eyes locked with his as her mouth falls open in the sinful pleasure.

"Thatta Girl," he growls. His head moves forward to her ear, his hot and heavy breath intruding her ear. His breath hitting her ear combined with the mirror makes the situation even more erotic. His hand moves hair out of her face, the domestic action pushing her over the edge. She finishes with a whimper, trying her best to contain her dignity from Lydia. As she cums, her cunt squeezes the life out of his dick, her face and the squeeze forcing his very own orgasm. 

Nova stayed leaning on the counter while Stiles was quick to take care of her. He throws away the condom, grabs a washcloth, and soaking it with cold water. Nova winces at the feel, eventually relishing in how it felt against her abused mound.  After he cleans her from her own release he rinses it again and throws it into the laundry bin. 

Stiles goes to hug Nova as she lays against the counter. She litters her back with kisses, trying to bring her back from her headspace. She groans and leans against his body, allowing him to control everything. He guides her back to his room, letting her lie down. 

Lydia shakes her head and takes her earbuds out. "You guys reek of sex," Lydia teases. Nova finally gets out of it and flips her off. "Lydia, You would smell like it too if Aiden was here." Lydia makes a 'true' face and continues scribbling on her paper.

Nova jumps up off the bed, exusing herself around Stiles. She grabs her perfume and sprays herself. "How do I smell now, Lyds?"

Lydia stops and gives her a smile. "Like Roses..." She turns back and writes again. "And Sex."

"You're impossible," Nova groans. "Now help me understand this stupid shit." Nova stands next to her, waiting for her to help. Nova waits patiently as Lydia finishes her own paper. It didn't take long for Lydia to finish. 

Written: 10/12/23-10/26/23
Last Edited: 10/26/23
Published: 10/26/23