26- Crybaby

Previously on! Vampire Things...

He breathes deeply, "Why wouldn't I?" His voice was cracked and dry and she leaned over him to grab a water bottle from her nightstand. He falls on his elbows causing her breast to rub against his jean-covered cock. She flicks off the lid, the plastic lid falling on his lap, she offers the bottle and he takes it, sipping it. Her hands grab the lid and put it back onto the bottle. "Am I going to feed you now?" He asks. He pulls her onto her lap and she slaps his chest from his cockiness. 

Nova grins and pushes his torso down; The soft comforter touches his back and holds his body. Her hips slowly move into his, her eyes locked onto his. Her grinning mouth bites her lips, her fang almost piercing her lip. His hands travel her body, as does the arousal travel the air to her nose. His nails trickled her back leaving scratch marks. His soft fingertips massage where he scratches as his hips move into circles with hers. Her hand grabs his throat and his heart skyrockets. Her free hand guides his hands to her ass, making his hand squeeze. His hand moves up slowly, his hands starting to pull down her shorts. She stops him, her body stopping. "Please don't." His brows furrow, his hooded eyes staring into her glossed eyes. "Not yet." He gets the hint and nods. He pulls her down and kisses her, his hands squeezing her ass once more. She squeals into the kiss making his chest grumble with a laugh.

"You're perfect," he admits. Nova's eyes roll and looks at her nightstand.

She fans herself, "You're gonna make a girl blush."

"You are blushing," He pokes her face.

"Shut up," Nova hides her face in her hands. He stops them and pulls them above his head. His fingers interlock with his as her face nears his. She feels his breath on her face, the peppermint scent mixed with Pizza. Nova huffs out a laugh. "Did you have pizza earlier?"

"Yeah, why? Is it obvious?" On his hands leave hers and she frowns. He breath checks and chuckles to himself. "Don't worry, I'm still right here, crybaby." He grabs her hand again. Nova pouts at the name and looks in another direction. Her body collapses on his body and he drags her hands with his as he holds her into a hug. "Crybaby throwing a fit?"

"I am not a crybaby," Nova declares.

"Yeah, well you look like one. Even with your little fangs out."

"These fangs turned you on, asshole." Stiles hesitates, His face forming a 'true' face. Nova kisses his cheeks and speaks in a hushed voice. "What else turns you on?"

"You." His fingers tapped on her hand nervously, his breath shakily breathing in.

"Just me? Anything Specific?" Nova asks suggestively. Her voice was smooth and tickled his ears.

"You angry at Orion." His eyes stopped at Nova's band posters, reading them as he went. " By the way, I haven't received that apology letter."

Nova laughs; "He'll give it to you tomorrow with a little red bowtie."

Stiles hummed. "He better, I think I might be traumatized."

"Yeah? You need some therapy?"

"Only if you pay for it; that shit's expensive," Stiles howls. Nova joins his laughter and covers her mouth, nodding to agree.

"I'll be your therapist," Nova announces. Nova kisses his chin affectionately, slowly trailing up behind his ear. She sucks the sensitive healing hickey, her fangs nibbling into his delicate skin. She frees her hands and grabs his throat, the other palming his crotch. She grabs his dick through his jeans and strokes him. Her hand found his buckle and unbuckled him, looking up for permission.

"Oh god, yes."

Nova pulled his cock out and kisses his tip. He shudders. Her back arches, her plump ass curving in the air. She licks him from the bottom to his tip, leaving small kisses afterward. His hand curls into her hair, making a makeshift ponytail. Her lips trail the vein on the underside of his cock. her head turning to leave a small kiss on his mole on the left side. Her mouth latches on to his red tip, Her tongue sliding on his slit. His grip tightens in her hair, "Please stop teasin' baby."

"Or what?"

His eyes snap to her teasing eyes, her eyes hooded with lust. Her mouth collapses around him again, his cock hitting the back of her throat and she swallows onto him. "A-ah, fuck," Stiles pants. "I'm almost there, dove."

"Already, tiger?" She rasps with tease. She tilts her head to the side and wraps her lips on the sides before going all the way down on him again. Her tongue pulses onto his dick; His dick twitching, before he finished she leaps up to kiss him. Her hips hover over his cock and she grinds into him. "Come on, cum for me, darling."

She plants kisses under the jaw. He pants hard at the feel of her wet mouth against him, his climax showing somewhere in the future. The soft cloth of her shorts rubbed into him his free hand moved the shorts over. Now his dick was pressing against her covered mound, as her hips moved into her hip, his dick rubbed her throbbing clit. His hands grip onto her shorts, his hands wrapping into them and guiding her movements. Shocked at his movements jolts of pleasure, her head falls down in pleasure. Her breath hits his face and he kisses her, his teeth knawing into her lip, pulling it out. Her brows furrow, her pleading his staring into his.

"For the love of- fuck- cum with me." He stammers. His hands grip tighter onto her shorts, his knuckles turning white. "C'mon, baby." She shivers at his words and her eyes roll back. "You're going vamp on me, dove," He points out, chuckling. Her eyes were dark with hunger, the darkness forming under her eyes.

The pressure in her stomach bursts and she screams, her eyes glow brighter, and her fingers dig into the comforter next to his head. Her body goes as limp as she can, His control of her movements quickens, and her hips go harder against himself. "You're so good for me, letting me use you like this," He growled. His dick twitches against her, his body jerking as his, hold onto her becomes sloppy. In a howl, his hold on her hips halted, his body tensing up. Cum seeps from under her, her hips lifting last second so she wouldn't get anything on her. She leans down and cleans him up, her mouth collecting all of the liquid. 

Started: 9/27/23
Finished: 9/27/23
Last Edited: 9/27/23
Published: 9/27/23
Word Count: 1104