17- Kill me

"Get in the car bitch! We're going shopping!" Stiles said in a girl's voice. Nova peaks her head through her window and responds in a girlie voice. 

"Oh my gosh betch, hold on you old hag!" 

Nova exits her window, closes it, and jumps to the ground. Scott was on his motorcycle shaking his head at her style of exit. The voice didn't help. Stiles beeps the horn and yells at Scott. "Get in!"

"Yeah, you bitch boy!" 

The two get in their respective spots; Nova in front and Scott in the back. Nova winks at Stiles, flashing her vampire teeth quickly. He smiles back, blushing. His back was relaxed into his seat and one hand was on the wheel. 

"So, Scotty. Do you have any classes you need help with?" Her eyes look at him through the mirror flap that was pulled down. Nova fixes her mascara, making it look as good as possible. 

-

Stiles struggled to unlock his lock once again as hands slipped around his waists. He smiled, smelling Nova's perfume. Her hands were wrapped under his shirt, her nails scratching his stomach teasingly. 

"You two seem closer," Scott states, his eyes squinting at the two. One hand held his bag and the other his phone, his thumb texting away. 

"What you jealous? You want some sisterly love?" Nova asks spreading her arms. Scott shakes his head running away while Nova runs after him. Nova stops mid-way and turns back around to Stiles. She walks up to him and grabs his lock, quickly unlocking it with ease.

"How'd you?-"

"I've watched you enough to learn it, plus, the hearing helps."

His eye widened in surprise, seemingly lost in thought. 

"No, absolutely not. I will not be doing any such thing... Actually, that depends."

"This is why you're my girlfriend." Stiles states before pausing. The two mouth drops in shock. Nova shrugs making an okay face. 

"I did suck you-" Before she finishes a hand slaps over her mouth. 

"Really? In the hallway?" he whispers and screams. Nova laughs through his arm. She moves it before moving her hair back behind her. "Scott would kill me." Nova's smile fades. She nods before walking away quickly. He yells after her, but she ignores him, not caring what he has to say. 

Nova runs into a random empty classroom. Her heart felt heavy, her body going numb. Her back slides down the wall, her head playing lightning storms before her. Her chest heaves as tears stream down her face. Why the fuck would he say that? Scott would never do that, was he regretting things with her? 

Her heart pinged in her chest, causing a sharp pain inside. A knock was heard at the door, the person coming to sit in front of her. His hands lay on her knees that were close to her chest. "I didn't mean it like that, dove." His voice was soft, barely heard in a whisper. She stays silent, not trusting her voice. His fingers wrap around her chin, pulling her face into his. He kisses her, the taste of tears on the tip of his tongue. "I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. He would kill me if rumors went around about his new baby sister. You mean the world to him already, and I don't think he would appreciate it if I ruined his and your reputation."

Her doe eyes stare into his, tears still falling from her eyes. She nods slowly, trying to understand. "I think I'm about to start my period," Nova laughs. He laughs with her, planting a tender kiss on her forehead. 

"Then let's get you some chocolate then, yeah? Get ahead of that pain." He pulls her up, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. He pulls his jacket off and wraps it around her shoulders instead, his arm going over it. His thumb fixes her mascara, his face looking soft. "You look beautiful even when you cry." 

"Shut up."

He leans into her ear and whispers. "Never." 

-

"Love the cry look, Novs," Lydia observes. She sat down, placing her food tray on the table She leaned in whispering, "You okay?" Nova nods, taking a bite of her tortilla. The school was having chicken fajitas, she didn't like the chicken but she loved the tortillas. 

Nova groans her head falling back as she takes another bit of her tortilla. "I don't need human food but I think I need an endless supply of tortillas."

Stiles shoulders her, winking at her. "I have some at home you could check out in the pantry." His voice starts as a whisper then into a wheeze laugh. "I'm sorry I couldn't finish that."

Nova takes a drink from her water bottle, her tongue making sure to wipe away the blood. 

"What in there? Can I taste?" Stiles asks both of his hands to reach for her bottle. She yanks it away with her right hand stopping his face from getting any closer. "It's not water, It's blood." Stiles shrugs trying to reach for it again before laughing and backing off. 

Lydia's chin planted on her hand, her eyes squinting. "How has no one caught on that you are casually drinking blood?"

"I say it's fruit punch with medicine to get rid of my headaches." She takes another drink, taste buds cheering for more. 

Moments go by and she slaps the table with excitement. "There is this new guy, his name is Orion. Have you seen him?"

Nova gulps, knowing all too well that that name is familiar. She shakes her head slowly before sniffing the air to see if he's near. Her breathing quickens, as she begins to panic. Stiles grabs Nova's hand, calming her down the slightest. Her vision fades, black speckles popping up in her vision. Her head is light and it twirls around for balance. Stiles notices, his hand guiding her head on his shoulder. Her head starts pounding, her hand subconsciously bringing her blood potion to her lips. The blood seems to work slightly, and her breathing slows down. 

"Dove? Are you alright? Answer me," Stiles' voice cracks. The group stared at her, Scott's eyes filled with worry. Lydia's hands were planted against the table, leaning in on her. 

"He's back." Her teeth grow in anger, her hand covering her mouth. "John has to be out, that's the only reason why Orion would ever be here near me."

Stiles nods, whispering to slow down. She breathes deep before she continues. "Orion. He's my brother."

Started: 9/21/23
Finished: 9/21/23
Last Edited: 12/11/23
Published: 9/21/23
Word Count: 9/21/23