29- Ownership

Nova took another swig of her drink that was in a red solo cup. She was dancing to the music with Lydia, Malia, and Kira who got here a bit ago. She drank the rest of her water and threw it into a trashcan that was across the room. Malia grabs her hips and sways with her, Nova smiles and bucks her hips back to sway in sync with her. Her hands go in the sky with the groove of the music, moving her hair and looking around with the music. The music flows through her and the girls. The guys sit and stare at them, some judging them for being so active and some just admiring. Scott and Stiles were the ones admiring, while Isaac was in the small group dancing with the girls. He didn't touch them, he was quite respectful of their boundaries. Scott watched Kira while Stiles stared down Nova and Malia. 

Nova got away from Malia eventually and guided Lydia toward her, beginning to dance with her. They enjoyed each other's eyes in the meantime. 

Scott and Stiles give each other a courteous nod and join the dancing teenagers. Stiles slides his long slim fingers on Nova's body, beginning to groove along with her. Nova turns smoothly, leaving Lydia to dance with Stiles. "You're making me have a good idea to charge that ring of yours," Stiles whispers low so only she hears. Nova gives an open smile. Her arms wrap around his shoulder. His leg was between her legs, silently grinding into his knee into her. Her head falls back with pleasure. To anyone else, it looked like she was just enjoying the music, but in reality, she was enjoying his knee. Nova chews her lip as his knee continues to grind into her cunt. Stiles smirks down at her, licking his lips and kissing her neck. His kisses trail to her open collarbone, moving the oversized sweatshirt slightly for more access. He sucks and eventually leaves a mark. His tongue massages the spot, making the soreness less potent. 

A deep pressure forms in the pit of her stomach. His tongue only causes the pressure to dive deeper and stronger. Her hands claw into his neck, and he pulls her chin to look at him with his index finger. The pressure releases at his look, and to cover the whimper she desperately wanted to release she kisses him. She kisses him hard, telling him all that he needs to know. His knee stops rubbing against her, and she pushes him. She grabs his hand and giggles, pulling him down the stairway. They get down the stairs and she pecks his puffy lips. "You're an asshole."

"You love me," he jokes. She doesn't say anything but stares into his eyes, getting lost in his glossy needy eyes. "I didn't even know it was giving you pleasure until you clawed my neck." His hand reaches to his neck and rubs it slightly. Nova's face runs pale, her hands immediately checking for any marks. She massages his neck and kisses the spot repeatedly. Stiles chuckles and pulls her back, "Relax, babe." The name calms her, a frown still on her lips, before curling up.

"You just called me babe."

Now it was Stiles' turn to go pale, his eyes widening in a panic. Nova laughs and kisses his nose affectionately. "Relax, Sweets. Your heart is going to break your ribcage." 

It takes a moment for Stiles to recover. "My heart always races for you." She smiles and kisses his nose again. 

"True." Her head tilts in amusement, "Do you think if I give you a blowjob it would charge my ring?" Stiles chuckles and shrugs. 

"I don't think it works like that, I feel like I would have to do something for you," Stiles states suggestively. His finger trails to the hem of her sweatpants. Today was her lazy day of dressing up so she just wore some sweatpants and an off-the-shoulder sweater; The sweater happened to be thin, so she could still feel the breeze against her stomach. She nods at him and his cold slim fingers dip into her pants. They slither under her underwear and go straight for her bundle of nerves. His fingers toy with her folds, gathering all the slick she had due to the previous orgasm. "You're so wet," Stiles states. "All for me, ain't that right, baby?" He growls into her ear. The roughness from his voice travels through her, a spike of need going to her pussy. Her hand latches onto his hardened dick through his pants. "Tsk, Tsk, This time is for you," Stiles murmurs. Nova pouts and trails her hands to his shoulders. Two fingers are inserted into her needy hole and curls which immediately tears a moan from her. "Quiet, some people have higher senses," Stiles clicks his tongue. "You gonna say something, baby?"

Nova's head falls back in pleasure. "What do you want me to say?" Nova choked out; Nova clenched her shoulder blades together. "It's hard to speak when your fingers are curling inside me," she sobbed. Her mouth gives up and latches onto his neck, her fangs revealing themselves from the lack of control. His free hand pats her head, curling his fingers into her loose bun. He knew her teeth were out, and had watched them leave their hiding spots when she threw her head back in the pleasure that he caused. He loved it when she gave him pleasure, the small times that he did, usually, she would take over and pleasure him. They were sexually active almost all the time, doing things anywhere they could. No, they haven't had sex vaginally yet, due to her being scared and not thinking she was ready. He didn't mind though, they thought of other ideas to pleasure each other. Everyone knew that they had been doing so, he just wished he could call her his own for sure. He gulps, pulling himself from his needy thoughts. His fingers continue to curl, massaging her spot; He kisses her neck to ensure that she is going to finish. "Yeah, that's it, baby. Give it all to me. All for me and no one else." His hand leaves her hair and goes into her pants to massage her clit, rubbing it slowly and gently like she went crazy for it. Both his arms were wrapped around her, his twitching cock pressing against her ass. "You're mine, baby. Aren't you?" Nova whimpers and nods, pleasure written all over her sweaty and innocent face. He brings her into a possesively tender kiss and her pressure snaps inside her, she squeaks into the kiss, her body spasming in pleasure. His fingers continue teasing her g-spot, "You're my girlfriend now, yeah?" 

Nova's eyes widen before nodding eagerly. Her face contorts with pleasure; The pressure builds again and her hand holds his hand in place. He gets the hint and fucks his fingers into her harder, his other fingers toying with her sensitive clit. "Fuck, Mieczyslaw, you're gonna kill me with those fingers." Nova kisses him desperately, her tongue exploring his mouth which she was familiar with. Her fingers tangle into his hair, tugging and playing with his hair. He moans into her mouth, and her pressure snaps, her hips arching which causes his fingers to go deeper. He pulls his fingers that were drenched with her slick and licks them clean. He kisses her after, the taste of her own arousal on the tip of her tongue. 

"What do you say we go tell everyone that you're officially mine now?" Stiles smirks. Nova smiles, her hooded eyes still filled with lust.

"I think we may need to wait until our arousal cools down," Nova half-jokes. The smell of both of their arousal filled her nose and it was all that she could smell. Hopefully, the wolves didn't smell any of it, but knowing her luck they did. 

Started: 9/30/23
Finished: 9/30/23
Last Edited: 10/01/23
Published: 10/01/23
Word Count: 1330