33- Good kind Of-

"You love it," Stiles slurs. This takes Nova aback and she asks how. "I can hear your heartbeat." He sucks in a breath and whispers into her ear for only she can hear. "My senses have been getting stronger since I sucked your blood," Stiles admits. Nova's heart races now, anxiety and lust leaking through her pores. His thumbs make it worse by rubbing circles into her stomach under her shirt. Scott gets up quickly and winks at the two before jogging toward Liam, giving him a bro hug, and starts talking to him with Mason and the girls.

"You know what that means right?" Nova squeaks. Her mind was running, panicking. The storm in her head caused her to become light-headed. Her head wobbles and she leans back into him.

"It means I can smell you," He says sniffing into her neck. He groans and kisses her neck. Nova shakes her head and turns toward him, now sitting on both of his legs to see him.

"I need to renew the potion, dipshit. I thought you would tell me." Nova digs into her purse, groaning and frantically looking in it. She groans again and pulls the bag on her lap and finally finds it, giving him the vial to drink. He pops it open and chugs the vial, some of it resting at the corner of his mouth. He licks it and groans from the taste.

Her fangs grow and she bites into her finger, blood quickly exiting the wound. She offers it and gives her a look. "Again?"

"Do you want John to find you?"

At that Stiles puts her small finger to his mouth, sucking it while staring at the group laughing. He removes it quickly and Derek squints at them. Nova winks at him before sucking her finger herself. 

Derek struts over with a mean scowl on his face. His fists were curled and ready. "What the fuck was that?" He whispers loudly. 

"Shut the fuck up, Derek! It's just a spell so other vampires can't smell him-"

"Like I'm supposed to believe that."

"Do I get a say in this?" Stiles asks, groaning in frustration. He was tired of people speaking for him.

"No."

Nova glares at Derek and flips him off. "Yes, you do, Stiles."

"I would rather have her blood coursing in my veins than have no blood in them because a vampire sucked me dry- And Not the good kind of sucking," Stiles whispered screams, his finger going in the air making the situation much more dramatic. 

"Whatever, I'm watching you two," Derek seethes and walks away. 

Nova stares at Stiles with a love-filled gaze, she doe eyes saying hello again. "You want the good kind of sucking?"

"Do I- My jeep?" He asks quickly, abandoning his sarcastic quip. Nova nods, her bottom lip going under her teeth. He picks her up bridal-style fumbling to get a grip as he runs out of the room while Nova giggles.

Once they got to the car she slammed him to the side of the jeep looked up at him and slowly went to her knees. "Right here?" Stiles panics, before biting his fist. She unbuckles him quickly and pulls his dick out, leaving a long lick from the bottom to his red tip. He was already leaking precum, and her tongue curled it up, savoring the sweet and bitter goodness. "Fuck- I guess we're going right here-Oh fuck!" Nova's mouth sucks on the tip, her cheeks hollowing as she looked up at him. His eyes were fluttering, his hands on his head, relaxing into her mouth. He was now fully hardened and she bobs on him before leaving with a pop.

"Look at me, Stiles."

He glances down at her and his mouth goes slack at the erotic sight. Her vamp eyes were on full show, the black veins under her eyes and all. Her tongue wraps around his shaft before her mouth takes him in. "You're gonna fucking kill me," he groans as he bucks into her mouth. She groans in pain as his cock hits the back of her throat. Her hands grab his arms, pulling them down. "Fuck my mouth," Nova suggests. He takes a deep breath, and he nods eagerly. His hands rest at the sides of her face and he thrusts into her mouth. His pace was slow, wanting to be gentle, he failed thought but she wouldn't tell. Couldn't tell. His girth and his length forced her to open her mouth as wide as she could, but she allowed her lips to continue to wrap around him.

The longer he fucked her mouth the more he got more confident. Fully reading his stress into his mouth. She savored it, liking bow quickly he took control. Her hand reaches down and slaps her face lightly.

"That's my job," Stiles growls. Nova whines with her eyes seeing as his cock was sloppily thrusting into her mouth. "Fuck- Y'look great! Y'know that? Fucking great." His rambles only continued, making her become a water sport for him and only him.

She pushes off him and rumbles for the jeep door. He stood confused, his cock in hand. "Fuck me," Nova begged. This takes him a moment to speak before he finally musters out some words a few seconds later. "What are you sure?"

Nova nods. "I couldn't be more sure, Stiles." She grabs him by the collar and pulls him onto her. Her back lands on the jeep cushion, Stiles falling between her legs.

"Do you have a condom?"

Stiles nods and reaches under the driver's seat. It was a weird place to put them but she didn't ask. He grabs one and pulls it on his erect dick, her eyes filling with need. He spreads her legs more, one leg falling over to the floor, his other wrapped around his back. He inserts a finger and kisses her, moans going into his mouth. She fucks her with one finger, one becoming two and two becoming three. "Stiles, I swear to gosh-"
His dick inserts, only the tip, stretching her out. Her fingernails dick into his clothed back, "F-Fuck. Oh my- continue," she says slapping his shoulder. He doesn't say anything but thrusts into her, slow and sensual. He kisses her his hand finding her hands and holding them carefully. This only makes her turned on more, her hips beginning to move along with him. The pressure builds quickly, her hand moving down to touch her clit but is stopped by his hand. "My job."

His words were final, and she knew it. She didn't argue. His hand that stopped her rubbed her clit. His other hand finds her hips, snaking behind her back, and pushes her to him. His cock rubs a spot that makes her see stars, seeing as he had changed to a delicious angle. "I-I'm-" she starts before getting cut off by him.

"I know."

At that, the pressure snaps her eyes begin to glow. He kisses her neck and fucks her through her orgasm, now chasing his. She whimpers as he continues fucking her, the over-stimulation forming from his hand rubbing her clit and his cock. A sudden pressure forms again and instantly releases before she can sense it. "oh my f- you're squeezing my-" He cums with a loud growl, his thrusts sloppy and slow.

"I fucking love you, you know that?" Stiles stammers.

Nova's eyes widen with realization at his words. His eyes were already wide with panic. She pulls him into a slow kiss, her tongue reassuring him instantaneously. Her nose touches his, "I love you too, my Stiles Stilinski... Do you want to go back up or just lay here and cuddle?"

"Mmm cuddle," Stiles answers as his cheek lays softly on her chest. Nova chuckles at him and plays with his hair, specifically massaging the scalp like he likes. He relaxes into it and gives her a hum of approval.

Written: 10/07/23- 10/12/23
Last Edited: 10/12/23
Published: 10/12/23