21-Perfect Intrusion

Nova threw on a red and black plaid mini-kilted skirt. She fitted it with a black crop top tank. She had on black boot heels complimenting the outfit. Nova was going to go see Stiles because she had just finished her schoolwork due to her falling behind. After a bit of walking, she arrived at his house. She didn't bother knocking as she was here all the time. 

Nova walked through Stiles' bedroom door halting at the sight. Stiles' hand was firmly grasping his cock, white liquid dripping from the tip. Her mouth goes slack, her thighs clenching at the sight. She feels her body heat as well as liquid of her own seeping from her. 

Stiles quickly gets jumps up off his bed screaming "Shit! Fuck!"

Nova laughs as she eyes him up and down. "I've already seen it before." Stiles rolls his eyes, cleaning up before turning around and buckling his pants. He throws the tissues into the trash as he eyes her. Her tank top pushed her boobs up in the perfect position, and her nipples seeped through the cloth since she wasn't wearing a bra. He bites his lip, taking a step toward her. Her calves hit his bed, showing that she too was walking taking steps, but hers backward. His firm hands find her thighs, kneading them. 

"Do you think, I could pleasure you this time? It's all I've been able to think about since your mouth wrapped around my dick," he growls. His voice was low, his eyes dark with lust, the bags under his eyes prominent from his insomnia. He wets his lips with his tongue, his lips curling into a smirk. He waits for a response, his dominant eyes searching her curvy body. "Did your stupid little brain leave you?" Nova shakes her head quickly, she plops her ass onto his bed, her thighs clenching harder. Nova nods, pulling him by the shirt into a kiss. Her body arches into his, as he kicks her legs open, his hands starting to knead her thighs more. He plants kisses over them, licking and sucking her thick thighs. Nova watched from above, her eyes filled with adoration. her hand gently plays with his hair making him even more domesticated and feral. He looks up at her, pausing his hands. The sight went to his groin, his cock hardening at the sight. His head goes between her thighs, their eyes still locked. Nova moans at the beautiful sight, her hand tightening into his hair slightly. He flips up her skirt and waits, patiently waiting for permission. She nods, his hands removing her underwear quickly. His tongue attacks her clit, the sensation overloading her bundle of nerves. 

Stiles moves her legs over his shoulders and pulls her closer. As his tongue starts to flick against her clit, her thighs close around his face like earmuffs. His pace never falters but goes quicker, his fingers playing at her slicked folds. A pathetic cry pushes from her throat, sounding dry and needy. Her fingernails dig into his scalp as he pushes a finger into her warm pussy. The noise of her stretched pussy milking his finger bounced off the walls and filled her sensitive ears. He kisses her clit before collapsing his lips around it, sucking hard and loud. 

"S-Stiles, Oh m-my gosh." 

Her back raises off the cushioned bed, both her arms going behind her. She squirms, her brain fully locking onto the sensation between her hips. His hand was tightly wrapped around her thighs, locking her cunt into his face. Her nails sharpened, her fangs growing, her eyes glowed. He watched, his eyes eyeing her perfectly round tits through her shirt. His eyes hardened at the glow of her eyes; His cock hardened more seeing her fangs out. He shoves a second finger into her cunt, curling into her. She screams, her mouth never closing. She pants as he continues to curl his fingers. 

His hand that was on her thigh moves to her hips, pushing it down to the mattress. He has a better view of her now. His eyes lock onto hers, a line forming between her brows. 

"Fuck! A-Add a-another finger! Please!" She sobs. Her voice cracks in pleasure as he obliges, her wet walls sucking his hand deeper. He hummed into her, a pressure building in her stomach. The light from his window shines onto him, the shadows of his face making him look even more devious. "Nngh- Stiles." Her hips grind into his face, and his tongue quickens the pressure in her stomach glowing deeper.

Nova melts into his tongue, her eyes begin to roll back. The pressure takes over her body, screaming and crying as her body curls into itself. It takes minutes for her to recover, at some point, Stiles laid down next to her kissing her face over and over. She pushes him off and straddles his waist. Her lips latch to his neck her fangs nibbling into his soft skin. Her fangs play with his skin, his hands massage into her thighs. His hands were firm against her, holding her into place hovering over his groin. Her hips grind into him, her hands tracing lines into his biceps. 

"You going to bite me or something?"

"Maybe," she hums jokingly.

"Go ahead."

Nova stops, her eyes finding his, shock laced her face. "What?" 

Stiles shrugs, he looks around the room. avoiding her eye contact. "You can have a taste if you want." 

Nova shakes her head, her eyes swarming with tears. The thunderstorm clouds clotted her vision and her eyes went blank. Her head falls onto his chest her hands clutching to his shoulder. "I don't want to hurt you." Her voice was weak in a whimper. 

"I can take it." 

Nova chuckles. "Stiles you cried when you stubbed your toe the other day."

"Hey, I could have broken it!" He screams. A humorous smile was on his face, his eyes glued to hers. 

Nova coos at him, "I'm sorry, baby." Her lips latch on his nose, leaving multiple kisses there. 

"You better be sorry. Now suck me, my dove."

Nova's eyes widen at that before unbuckling his belt with one hand. He stops her and scolds her, "You can do that later, I wanna feel your teeth," His raspy voice causes her stomach to do summersaults. She sighs before recovering herself and crawls to his neck. She licks and sucks the sensitive skin, profanity flying into the air from Stiles. Her teeth sank into his neck quickly, wanting it not to cause as much pain. She sucks the thick honey iron liquid, the sweetness overloading her senses. She releases her mouth from the open wound, her head falling back in pleasure. She moans at the taste, her lips latching onto his so he can taste the residents of his own blood. Her mouth latches back onto the wound, her tongue massaging it one more time so it could heal quicker. 

Stiles whines at the sensation, his grip on her waist tightening with each swipe of her tongue. His body squirms into the feeling, his hips thrusting into hers. His twitching cock rubs against her mound, his dick hitting the perfect angle to rub against her clit. Her lips traveled to under his ears, sucking and biting it. She cycled from sucking to licking to nibbling, making sure to leave a deep mark. His hands explored, going to her spine and clawing into her back softly. 

"That's going to leave a mark, and the bit mark is already healed." Her thumb caresses where she drew the blood earlier, the place is still sensitive, he panted. 

Stiles bites back a moan before he grumbles. "I don't give a fuck, baby." Nova's heart flutters, her lips pressing a firm kiss to his lips. Her hooded eyes close slightly, her eyes rolling back into her head at the words. 

"You wanna give me one?" Nova whispers suggestively. Her voice lured him into a lullaby, his lips connecting directly under her chin. She laughs at the spot, her eyes roaming his ceiling. Her hand took ahold of his neck, slightly rubbing the sides. His teeth bite harder into her skin, making her hiss in pain. His tongue finishes with one last lick before he pulls back to admire his work.

"Now, Isaac has to see that you're mine."

"You do know I could cover it with Concealer-" Before Nova can finish Stiles warns her. 

"You better fucking not, You gotta show my gorgeous work."

Nova slaps his shoulder before he laughs at her. She slides off the bed and searches for her underwear. "You looking for these?" Nova turns quickly. His hand held her underwear before he shoved it into his pocket. "You ain't getting them back."

"Gross," Nova grimaced. Nova walks to his dresser and grabs some boxers, putting them on and grabbing his sweatpants and putting them on as well. Stiles watch- his eyes ogling her ass. He lay on his bed, throwing his phone up in the air repeatedly. "Nice ass."

"You know, I'll admit. You have a nice ass as well."

Stiles catches his phone and leans forward, his face bright with surprise. "Do I really? Have a nice ass?" Nova nods, grinning. He celebrates, his hands thrusting into the air in a cheer. 

Started: 9/23/23
Finished: 9/23/23
Last Edited: 12/11/23
Published: 9/23/23
Word Count: 1552