Eleven - I Can See You

I Can See You - Taylor Swift

-

"Get that thing away from me!" Elinda shrieked as Sunny jumped around the floor of Saera's chambers. The princess was laughing uncontrollably as she watched her lady running from the small animal. "He is not a thing, Elinda!" Saera laughed as she took Sunny in her arms and kissed it's tiny head.

"He is a gift, a cutie that I most appreciate." Saera beamed as she stroked the bunny's head. Elinda glared at the animal and shook her head as she picked a dress for Saera to wear on that day. Saera dropped Sunny on her bed and got dressed with her lady's help. "It is a rat. A jumping rat." Elinda told the princess with a light chuckle as she tied Saera's dress.

"Tis not a rat!" Saera contested as she took her bunny in her hands and showed it to Elinda. "Look how adorable he is. Gifted to me by my uncle." Saera beamed proudly, making Elinda tense up.

"The Prince Aegon?" She wondered as she moved to fix Saera's hair. "The Prince Aemond." Saera blushed at speaking his name, and Elinda took notice. She watched her through the looking glass with a look of disapproval on her face.

"You seem quite taken with him, princess. Your rosy cheeks tell on you." Elinda spoke plainly, making Saera blush even more profusely. "Well... he is handsome and intelligent and kind..." Saera swooned, but by the look on Elinda's face, she figured she should have kept quiet.

"And your uncle who called your brothers bastards all through their childhood. And do not forget your twin brother, Saera, whom you are betrothed to." Elinda scolded her, making Saera's smile drop.

"I never forget Jacaerys, Elinda. He is ever so present in my mind." She always felt his presence in the back of her mind, breathing down her neck, reminding her that she would be his until the day that she died.

"Good. Then it is best you distance yourself from any man that is not him." Elinda advised. Saera nodded, but it went in her right ear and out her left. Elinda was a pain in her ass, but Saera did not hold it against her. She knew her mother instructed Elinda to be a guiding figure in her life at court. But sometimes Saera wished to lock Elinda in her chambers and never let her come out.

Saera was ready for her day so she exited her chambers to find Allan standing there as always. She smiled at him widely, then he escorted her to the gardens where she wanted to break her fast due to the beautiful sky King's Landing was blessed with on that day. Saera sat on a table alone, as some servants moved to serve her an assortment of fruits and grains. "Sit, Allan. Too much food for me." Saera instructed the knight.

"Oh... that is not appropriate, princess." Allan answered with an apologetic smile, causing Saera to roll her eyes playfully. "Oh come on, Allan. I can see you eyeing that pear." She jested, causing the knight to chuckle and shake his head in defeat. Though he ultimately sat across from the princess.