Thirteen - Look Up

-

-

"If you fall and scrape your arm again I will never speak to you again." Aemond told her sternly as he watched Saera climb up a tree like a feral squirrel. "Oh come on, Aemond! It's not like Jace is here to say you pushed me." She laughed, making him chuckle just the slightest bit at her joke. The wound was still sore, but what could he do about it now?

He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched her climb, then he watched her as she came back down from the tree. She turned to him with a big smile and shrugged, "I wanted to see if I could still climb fast." She said with a sweet tone. Aemond took a breath and gave her a tiny smile. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his cursed eye upon.

"You stained your dress with dirt from the tree." Aemond told her as he eyed her body, and Saera only shrugged her shoulders. "You are very vain, uncle." She chuckled and moved to sit down by a log near their horses. She looked around the ground where she had put her riding gloves but could not find them.

"You lost your gloves, didn't you?" Aemond asked with an amused smirk on his face. Saera exasperated a sigh and nodded, a small pout forming on her face. Aemond did not think it twice before slipping off his own gloves and handing them to her in a kind gesture. Saera blushed and eyed the leather gloves that were clearly much too big for her. She donned them on and stood up to show Aemond her hands.

"They look nice on you, gevie riña." Aemond said, his gaze finding her own and giving her a warm smile. And Saera wanted to scream and fall to the floor and die. (beautiful girl)

"They are much too big on me... your hands... are so big." Saera stated as she eyed her own hands in Aemond's big gloves. Aemond smirked at her comment, and his dirty thoughts were inevitable as he looked at her. He had liked her since he knew reason, and he was afraid those feelings were still ever so present.

"Is that a compliment?" Aemond asked with a playful tone, his mind working over time trying to see how far he could take this.

Saera nodded and swallowed hard. She remembered what the book Aegon gave her said about cocks, how big they could be... how hard and long. She scolded her mind, how did she go from hands to cocks? She needed to repent. This was not normal. Not okay. Maybe she had to be sent to the Silent Sisters.

"You frown, Saera. Did I upset you, sweet girl? I did not mean for it..." Aemond said softly, and Saera did not even notice that she was frowning until he had pointed it out. Saera shook her head instantly. She was the sick one, not him.

"No uncle... I just... Can I trust you?" She asked him, looking up at him with shining eyes more than expectantly. Aemond nodded slowly, wondering what she had to say.

"I fear I am sick... I... I am not well." She confessed in an embarrassed manner, looking away from him because she expected a judgeful gaze. "Are you warm? Do you feel ill?" Aemond asked, his hands moving to grab her arms for support. And the touch made Saera want to cry. She did not understand what she was feeling.