Drowning- An Octonauts One-shot

BACK WITH ANOTHER REQUEST!

This one is for~~~

BoxOfManythings!!

This one is an Octonauts one-shot!!! 

Story: Kwazii nearly drowns to death during a mission.

Type: Angst

Ships?: Tweek x Kwazii

Characters: Kwazii, Peso, Captain Barnacles, Tweek.

Characters Mentioned: Dashi, Shellington, Professor Inkling, The Vegimals.

Pronouns used: He/Him- Barnacles, Kwazii, Peso, Shellington, Inkling. 
She/Her- Tweek and Dashi

Extra?: T^T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Captain Barnacle's P.O.V*

It was supposed to be another simple mission. Just to help maintain the coral reef and inspect the surrounding area.

Then why did this happen? Why did he almost die? How could I, the captain of this team, let this happen?

I looked over at the bed where Kwazii laid. He was currently unconscious at the moment.

He has been for the past 3 days now. I sigh and close my eyes, with my mind going back to that day.

The day Kwazii nearly drowned

The day we nearly lost our lieutenant of the Octonauts...

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FLASH BACK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day out today. The ocean was nice and calm and the Octo-Pad was running smoothly.

I gave the team a fairly simple task today. And that was to do a nice check up on the coral reef nearby and just making sure the surrounding area was okay.

Peso, Dashi, and Shellington went out to the coral reef. Me, Kwazii and Tweek went to observe the surrounding area.

The professor and the Vegimals stayed behind so they could make us some food. It was a good set up for the day.