A New AU Idea

Hi! So.

Um. I might've made another I.I AU.....

And this one might be one of my favorite AU's that I've made!

Right next to 'The Rulers of Evil' AU I made.

Now, a bit of info dumping before getting to the AU Idea.

This AU takes inspiration from an amazing game called Super Paper Mario.

If you don't know what this game is.....

The hell you doing here? Go research it! Go look at a gameplay of it!!

It's such an amazing game and I highly recommend it!!! 

The story is like so amazing! It's dark, it's romantic, it's dramatic... It's everything to me.

Sorry for the mini rant. Heh. I just really really love this game. 

Anyways, let me introduce the cast of this story!!

We have our villians who we will call our Insanity Bunch.

.

.

So up 1st we have Balloon who plays the role of Count Bleck in this story. Also, Balloon's evil name is Count Bloom. 

Next we have Paper who plays Natasia, Count Bleck's second in command. He's like the mom to our minions lol.

Up next is our lovable Suitcase who takes the role of Mimi. In the game, Mimi is a shapeshifter, but here, Suitcase is just really good at costume making.

Here we have Trophy as the brute of the bunch, O'Chunks. Both are strong and willing to fight whoever, so it makes the most sense.

Next we have our cheesy jokester Cheesy playing Dimentio! Now, um MAJOR spoilers.... But I won't have Cheesy betray Balloon like how Dimentio did.... 

And finally, to round out our lovely villains. We have Yang as Mr.L!! And Yin-Yang are playing the same person, which I'll get more too in a sec.

.

.

Those were all of our villains in this story! And I really liked them because it's just amazing.

Now we're getting to our main cast of the story! Our heroes we'll call The Heroes of Light.

.

.

The Cherries will play Mario. Yes I know, Mario is only 1 person and the Cherries are 2... but I'm thinking that the two Cherries will be fused into one. I'm not 100% sold, but it's better than nothing.

Next up Yin will take the role of Luigi! Now, Yin takes this because; and spoilers; but Luigi gets hypnotized into the amazing Mr. L... who Yang plays. So it's the Yin-Yang of Luigi I like to see this role!