Silent Comfort- A Pickloon One- Shot

*static*

*static ends*

Hello~!

Glitch here with a one-shot!!

Nobody requested this one.

In fact...

Mangy wrote this a while back!

She wrote it on Google Docs and didn't do anything with it.

So I'm here to shove it down your throats so you can enjoy!

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity.

Story: A depressed Balloon has a horrible day, but his only friend Pickle comforts him.

AU?: Depressed! Balloon AU (could be none, but let's imagine it's not)

Type: Angst/Fluff

Ships?: Pickloon (Pickle x Balloon) [kinda...]

Characters: Balloon, Pickle

Characters Mentioned: OJ, Nickel, Knife, Salt, Pepper

Pronouns Used: He/Him- OJ, Balloon, Pickle, Knife, Nickel
She/Her- Salt, Pepper

Extra?: SMALL MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

It was a nice day out. Balloon had been at the cliff for over 4 hours now. The cliff was Balloon's getaway from the hotel.

It wasn't a good day for Balloon so he left the hotel to take a breather. His mental state was declining everyday and it wasn't stopping.

Balloon wore baggy clothing to hide his scars and starvation. His eyes were dull to the point you couldn't tell it was a golden yellow.

He had dark bags under his eyes and tear streaks down his cheek. His hair was a bit of a mess and his skin wasn't his usual dark fair skin.

Everything about Balloon screamed out depressed. And that was because he was. He was very deep in depression that it felt like nothing he did could help.

Balloon wanted nothing but to end this never ending pain. He didn't want to die, not yet, but he just wished he could stop the pain.

He had been outside since the afternoon. He had missed lunch but he didn't care. He hadn't been eating right ever since his elimination from I.I season 2.