I Love You...- A Fanloon One-Shot

*static*

*static ends*

What's up!

Glitch back with more of Mangy's angsty one-shots!

This one...

Oooo~!

This one is good~!

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: It was the day that Fan was going to confess to Balloon, but... Balloon had... other plans.

AU?: Um... Let's say... Human! Au. :3

Type: Angst

Ships?: Fanloon (Balloon x Fan)

Characters: Balloon, Fan

Characters Mentioned: Test Tube

Pronouns Used: He/Him- Balloon, Fan
She/Her- Test Tube

Extra: WARNING! ACTS OF SU!C1D3!!!! (Okay. Who want's to go check up on Mangy?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

It was a lovely day for Fan. He hung out with Test Tube and was planning out how to confess to Balloon.

You see, Fan had this massive crush on Balloon. It all started when Fan found Balloon sitting alone during lunch.

This was about 9 months ago, when season 2 I.I was still up and running. Fan was the most recent eliminated contestant from the show.

It was the following week when Fan found him. Seeing how sad Balloon looked, he walked up to him.

Balloon was shocked that somebody was talking to him. Fan had decided to do this because everyone deserved that second chance!

And from then on, their friendship grew. Fan was the 1st person; other than Suitcase; to see the true colors.

Slowly but surely, other members of the hotel; mainly the season 2 contestants; warmed up to Balloon. Balloon was more than happy to be appreciated and heard.

But Fan was Balloon's closest friend in the hotel. Balloon felt most at ease when he was with Fan.

Fan had grown feelings for the salmon red boy. Balloon to Fan was this sweet, caring and awkward boy who just wanted to be heard.

It was something Fan to relate to himself. But Balloon was something more to Fan. Balloon was this, broken soul which Fan wanted to mend.

Balloon had also grew a crush on Fan, but always thought he could do better. Fan was amazing to Balloon. But Balloon was nothing to him.

What Balloon hid from Fan, was that he had grown suicidal. Balloon wanted to live for Fan, but everyday became more and more challenging to have that motivation to live.

This brings us back to the present. Fan was getting ready to confess his love to Balloon. It wasn't anything special really.

Just a nice bouquet of flowers for Balloon, since Fan knew he loved flowers. He was gonna confess in Balloon's flower garden, so he waited.

Hours passed and there was no sign of Balloon. Fan was feeling a little upset, since Balloon did agree to meet him that day.

Leaving the garden, Fan headed back to the hotel. Since Balloon didn't show, he wanted to check up on him.

Once he got back to the hotel, he made his way up to Balloon's room. He really wanted to confess to Balloon, but he was also worried for him.

Up in the room, Fan knocked on the door.

"Balloon? Are in there bud?", Fan asked.

There was no response from the other side. Fan knocked again a little more concerned this time.

"Balloon! Please answer, bud! You're making me worried!", Fan called out.

Still no response. Fan grew more worried and decided to see if the door was open.

To his shock, the door was open. He opened the door to be greeted with a horrible sight.

He dropped the beautiful flowers he was carrying. He stood in horror at the scene in front of him.

All Fan could do was scream. He screamed and screamed. People heard and ran up to see what was making Fan scream.

They all gasped at the scene Fan had seen. Some screamed and some fainted.

They saw Balloon hanging from the ceiling by a rope. His once cheerful face, now dull and lifeless.

The once peaceful, kind Balloon who tried so hard to gain friends. Now hung from the ceiling fan dead.

The once cheerful Fan, was now nothing more than a broken soul. For he could never confess to his crush.

Fan was alone and heartbroken as he continued to cry over the lifeless Balloon.

.

.

.

*END*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. From what I gathered from this one...

Is that it's part of one of her stories she had you all vote for before.

Anybody wanna take a guess as to which one?

Lol.

Anyways. 

Voting ends Saturday!

And the epilogue will be released then too!

Once the epilogue is released, the voting ends!

Hope you all picked your favorite future book~

*chuckles*

See ya~!

*static*

*static ends*

-Glitch