Sick Days- A Cheeseloon One-Shot

Hey!!!

I'm back with a one-shot!!!

And it's another Cheeseloon one-shot!!! >:)

So let's get straight into it!!!

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: It's winter and Balloon lives outside. He's deadly sick and passes out, luckily Cheesy finds him! 

AU?: Um.... None?

Type: Angst to Fluff

Ships?: CHEESELOON >:)

Characters: Balloon, Cheesy

Characters Mentioned: OJ

Pronouns: He/Him- Everyone

Extra: Cheeseloon + Bomb = PURE FLUFF BRO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

It was a very cold winter afternoon and everyone was having a lovely time hanging out inside the cozy hotel. Well, almost everyone was having a lovely day.

Outside the hotel, sat a very alone and very cold Balloon. He was sitting out in the snow, covered with mountains of snow surrounding him.

Why was he outside you ask? Well, season 2 was on hiatus and everyone was inside for the snow. Besides Balloon himself.

OJ wanted Balloon inside, since he took pity on his youngest cousin. However, nobody wanted Balloon inside when he 1st got eliminated back in episode 11.

So, reluctantly, OJ forced Balloon to live outside. Balloon was deeply heartbroken like this, but understood this.

Nobody liked him, not even himself. OJ felt horrible, so he made a deal with him. OJ would sneak food out to him and help build a small tent for him.

Balloon took the offer and they built a tent not too far from the hotel. Balloon has been living there ever since, and it wasn't all that bad.

Until recently. The colder weather came around and it wasn't getting any warmer. Balloon didn't have much clothing, let alone anything warm!

Not only that, but OJ hasn't come to visit him in about 5 days. Balloon didn't mind, and he wasn't all that hungry anyways.

But he loved the company OJ gave him. It made him feel less lonely and liked by somebody.

It's been some cold weeks and Balloon was getting restless. He wanted to leave and go inside, but he didn't want to make the others upset.

So, he stuck it out and stayed outside, like some worthless person. Shivering and sneezing, Balloon hid in his tent, trying to get warm.