Not Okay.....

*No P.O.V*

Things were not okay for Mangy. Everyday was a tortuous battle for her. Nothing would ever be okay.

She had gotten the news that her kid, Icepack, was dead and has been dead for years. She couldn't believe it.

Not only that, but her mental state was decreasing every single day. Icepack kept haunting her, the kids were just a ball of chaos and getting into trouble.

Nothing was going right for her! Why was everything going so wrong for Mangy recently?!

Everything should've been better for her! Not worse! Everything was worse for her now!

It wasn't nearly as horrible and torturous as her years at that horrible lab. But it was certainly close to it!

Mangy was suffering so badly these days, but she did her best to stay strong. Strong for her kids, her girlfriends, or her new siblings and mother.

However, everyday was getting harder and harder. Icepack had just finished their daily torture as Mangy was having a breakdown.

Why did Mangy have to be tortured like this? She didn't do anything wrong to deserve this kind of horrible mental health!

But.... Maybe she did deserve this torture. Maybe she deserved the pain. Does she? Yea, she does.

She abandoned her siblings in that horrible lab. She surprised adopted Icepack at a young age.

Mangy didn't mend that broken bond with Icepack. She let Icepack die. She hides her fucking pain from those who love her.

How fucking pathetic. Mangy kept all of this pain bottled up from everybody. But let's be real here....

Who would miss a fucking stupid, worthless, useless, selfish piece of shit like her? Nobody would.

Nobody would miss her. She didn't deserve to be remembered. She didn't impact anyone's life.

Hell, she couldn't help herself and she decided it was a good idea to adopt 12 kids! She didn't even have a job for fucks sake!

That was so pathetic! No job and having 11 kids? So stupid! How was she supposed to provide for them?!

Actually, she only has about 9 kids now. 1 was dead and 2 had moved out. Even then, it was sad how Mangy couldn't provide for herself or the kids.

Mangy was just about done feeling shitty. She was done with this mental health decreasing.

But what could she do? She already cuts and starves herself. Not to mention she loses sleep way more often than the normal person.

So what else should Mangy do? She didn't want to feel hurt anymore. She didn't want to make others suffer because of her!

Maybe.... Maybe Tawna was right all those years ago. Maybe Mangy really was nothing but more than useless scrap metal.

As much as Mangy hated her creator Tawna, she was right. Mangy didn't deserve happiness.

She deserved to die. While her heart was breaking at the thought of suicide.... It was the only choice Mangy had.

Settling on this horrible idea, Mangy stands up from the floor of her room and walks to the middle of her room. Looking around, she generates a noose.

Throwing the rope up and getting things set, Mangy stands on the chair and places the noose around her neck.

Nervousness is what Mangy was feeling at the moment, but she knew that she didn't belong here anymore.