He Didn't Come...- A Cuphead One-shot

Oooooo~~!!

This one is going to be good man!!!

This was requested by~~~

Lookmanidkanymore!!

Fandom: Cuphead (Show)

Story: Cuphead doesn't save Mugman from the Devil.

Type: Platonic Angst

Ships?: Nope

Characters: Mugman, The Devil

Characters Mentioned: Cuphead

Pronouns used: He/Him - Mugman
They/Them - The Devil

Extra?: >:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*3rd P.O.V*

Mugman had been kidnapped by the Devil. Mugman wasn't so upset honestly.

Why he wasn't upset? It was because he had faith in his brother Cuphead.

Faith that he would be saved! Faith that Cuphead wouldn't forget him.

So. He waited. Mugman was chained to a wall no thanks to the Devil. But Mugman was happy.

Too happy to the Devil's liking. So, they tried to lower Mugman's confidence by trying to heat up in hell.

But nothing seemed to break Mugman. So, the Devil gave up and just let him suffer alone.

The days went by and so did the weeks. Mugman was still trapped and there was no sign of Cuphead.

Mugman's once chipper spirit, began to wavier as time went by. The mug was being depleeted of his faith.

The Devil saw this lowered faith and grinned. They didn't know what was causing Mugman's suffering, but they didn't care.

Just the fact that Mugman was loosing his spirit was enough to make the Devil happy. Mugman however....

He was upset at the fact that Cuphead didn't come. Why hasn't Cuppy came for him yet??

Was Mugman forgotten? Did Cuphead even love him?

.

.

.

*Mugman's P.O.V*

I've been here for 3 weeks now. A full month and I was still in hell.

Cuphead was a no show still. Why hasn't Cuppy came for me?

Did he forget me again? Was he hanging out with Chalice without me?

Was he having too much fun with the Devil's pitchfork? Did... Did Cuphead not even.... love me?

All these negative thoughts consumed me as I continued to hang here. I could feel small tears forming.

Cuphead... Why haven't you come to save me? Do I really mean that little to you brother?

God, I feel like shit right now. I just want to break free and just... grab something to harm myself.

Stupid Devil! Why did they have to chain me to the wall?! I was just hanging here!

They didn't even try to toruture me! They just left me to be hanging forever!

Ugh. I'm so hungry too! They didn't even feed me these past weeks!

I feel myself fall to the ground. I'm so skinny that I fell, again.

My arms and legs have scars on them. It was relief from the horrible emotional shit I've been feeling.

I sigh and just sit there. Why did this have to happen to me

I just wanted my life back to normal... 

No Devil. No carnEVIL. No making a deal with the Devil. I just wanted to go home.

Be with Cuppy having fun. Be with Elder Kettle and his wackiness. Just be with my family again.

But no. I'm stuck here. Paying the price that CUPHEAD put me through.

This wasn't fair! This was Cuphead's fault! But here I am!

I was down in hell! Cuphead was the one who stole the Devil's pitchfork! But I'm the one paying the fucking price!

Why did I have to suffer this?! Why was it me that was dragged into these shenanigans?!

I curl into a ball and began to sob. I could feel my heart shattering more and more.

My brother.... the one I love dearly. He left me to die. He stole from the Devil, and now I'm suffering because of it.

Why did this happen to me? Why did life have to hurt me like this?

.

.

.

*END*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND DONE!!!

It wasn't as angsty....

But I can't do that to my boi!!!

I love Mugman!!

But I hope you liked it anyways!!!

I might post somebody's fanart later.....

:)