Still Friends...- A Paintloon Friendship One-Shot

*static*

*static ends*

Hello once again~!

Glitch here pulling another one of Mangy's Google One-shots into the light!

This one is a good one too~... 

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: Balloon is done with life, and tries to take his life. Meanwhile, a very confused Paintbrush continues to ponder their lost and forgotten friend.

AU?: Su1c!d@1! Human! Balloon AU (had no idea for this one... so ye)

Type: Angst

Ships?: FRIENDSHIP Paintloon (Paintbrush x Balloon)

Characters: Balloon, Paintbrush

Characters Mentioned: Pickle, Knife, Nickel, Salt, Pepper, OJ, Lightbulb

Pronouns: He/Him- Balloon, Pickle, Knife, Nickel, OJ
She/Her- Pepper, Salt, Lightbulb
They/Them- Paintbrush

Extra?: MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION, SELF HARM AND ACTS OF SU1CID3!!! (Mangy what the fuck?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

It was a silent day at the hotel. The residents were chilled today and not causing as much chaos as usual.

Coming down the stairs was Balloon. He wasn't in the best of moods that evening. From his insomnia messing with him, to being bullied left and right.

Balloon was at the lowest in his mental state. His depression was horrible and he just wished he could end it all.

He was heading to the kitchen to get a snack. Balloon hadn't eaten most of that day, so he was rather hungry.

He was cautious when going to the kitchen. He didn't want to bother anyone. That and he wasn't in the best state to be bullied more.

He was finally in the kitchen and looked through the pantry for a snack. His clothes were big and baggy. His eyes once full of life were now dull and lifeless.

Littered across his arms were cuts from big to small. He almost always wore long sleeved shirts. Balloon was just in a horrible mindset and couldn't take it.

Balloon found some chips and began to eat them. He hadn't been eating right either, not that he mattered to anyone.

He was eating in peace when a shout was heard. He looked to the side and saw Nickel there. Balloon mentally sighed not wanting to deal with him.