Comforting The Heckler -A Comdey Gold Oneshot

:D

Yay!!

This was requested by~ Silverspoonlean!!

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: Cheesy was feeling upset and his loving boyfriend Trophy comforts him.

AU?: None

Type: Fluff (With a hint of Angst)

Ships?: Comdey Gold (Cheesy x Trophy)

Characters: Cheesy, Trophy

Characters Mentioned: OJ

Pronouns Used: He/Him- Trophy
They/Them- Cheesy

Extra?: Cheesy is a demi-boy and used He/Him and They/Them pronouns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Trophy's P.O.V*

It was Friday, which usually meant that Cheesy was going to put on a show. They're weekly comdey show that they put on.

I used to go to them just to heckle them. But. The more I went, the more I grew in love with them.

And we hung out after like 5 of they're shows. Then, I ended up confessing to them.

Now we're dating and it's the best thing ever. We're strong together, and god do I love them.

Wait. Let me get back on track. So Cheesy is suppose to put on a show soon.

They're shows were always at 6 pm. And right now, it's around 4 pm. Just two hours to go.

Usually, they're up in our room practicing or in the show room practicing as well. 

I haven't been up on the higher floors all day. Mainly because I love going to the shows with having no idea what he has in store.

I was watching tv in the main living room at the moment. Not that I had anything better to do. 

While I was watching a random ass show, OJ comes over towards me. What does he want?

"Trophy.", OJ says.

"Yea? You need something?", I asked.

"Yea. Do you know where Cheesy is?", he asks.

"Cheesy? Um... not really why?", I confess.

"Well. I can't find them. They're not in the show room or your guys' room.", he explained.

They're not? Oh fuck. Their show is in.... 1 hour and 30 minutes! If they're not here, where were they?