Trip Gone Wrong- An I.I Fanfic

*static*

*static ends*

Glitch back at it again folks!! 

And this is another of Mangy's Google one-shots!!

Let's get to it!

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: A simple hiking trip designed by OJ.... goes horribly wrong.

AU?: N0n- *Instert glitch noises*  Amnesia! Humanoid! Balloon

Type: Angst

Ships?: None

Characters: Balloon

Characters Mentioned: OJ, Paper, Nickel, Yin-Yang, Pickle, Paintbrush

Pronouns used: He/Him- Balloon, OJ, Paper, Nickel, Pickle, Yin-Yang
They/Them- Paintbrush

Extra?: One that doesn't have Balloon nearly- OH SON OF A BITCH! Also. Yang will speak in bold italics while Yin will speak in just italics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

A hike. OJ wanted to take everyone on a peaceful hike through a nature center. It was supposed to be calming.

But with a chaotic group of people? It was a lot harder to manage. It was a rather long drive over to the place and everyone was antsy.

Everyone was talking and hanging out with friends. It was very lively in the bus. The only one who wasn't in a conversation was Balloon.

He was sitting near the back alone. Nobody sat next to him, and nobody talked to him. Not that Balloon didn't mind.

He grew to accept his loneliness. He's been alone for so long, he grew numb to the pain that came with it.

He sat alone with headphones in his ear listening to some music. While classical music was Balloon's favorite, he liked a bit of pop music.

Some pop music wasn't as bad as Balloon thought. He liked some of the sadder pop songs since he connected with them.

Balloon found himself nodding off to sleep during the ride. After what felt like hours, the bus came to a stop.

OJ had made sure everyone was counted for so he could go over some rules. He counted everyone but Balloon and was confused.

"Hey. Has anyone seen Balloon?", OJ asked.

There were mumbles and whispers and grumbles. They didn't care about Balloon, but why did OJ care?