The Pets

Hi!

It's Mangy!

And I'm feeling a lot better after a nice day off the internet!

So. I wanted to share a story that happened today!

I do hope you like it! And welcome our new members of the family!

Fandom: Ocs.

Story: A sad Mangy learns of news thanks to her therapist, so now she heads to a store in hopes to get the help she needs.

AU?: Nope.

Type: Fluff

Ships?: Implied Chalice x Mangy x Rosa

Characters: Mangy

Characters Mentioned: Dr. Kale, Paula, Glitch, Nixxy, Koki, Lexi, Chalice, Rosa

Pronouns: She/Her- Paula, Lexi, Chalice, Rosa
He/Him- Dr. Kale, Koki
They/Them- Glitch, Nixxy, Mangy (not really)

Extra: I love dogs so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Mangy's P.O.V*

I was taking a stroll outside. It's been a mess for me these past few weeks, and I was on edge.

From getting and losing jobs, to trying to find a stable job, to a bunch of mental breakdowns a day.

Everything just felt like it wasn't enough. Like I wasn't enough for anyone. Which makes me feel useless.

I guess she was right. I really was nothing more than a Pepsi branded can. No. NO.

Don't think like that. I shake the negative out of my head. The lovely people on Wattpad like me.

They think I'm enough. Hell, they love my books and support me thick and thin. A smile forms on my face.

I'm glad they support and like me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.

Wait. I don't mean it like that. I mean. I wouldn't have been writing and drawing for an audience if it wasn't for them.

Pausing for a moment, I take a breath of air. Gosh. My life has been so blessed ever since leaving the lab.

My only regret however... Was leaving my brother and sister behind. A frown formed on my face.

Why was I so selfish? I could've found a way so we could all escape together.

Instead, I left alone. I left them behind with that monster I once called 'mother'. How could I be so selfish?

Tears began to form as I continued to think about my siblings. Oh how I missed them dearly.