Late Night Comfort- A Cheeseloon One Shot

*static*

*static ends*

Sup.

Glitch here with an orignal one-shot after days of stealing Mangy's.

And well. Okay. Mangy is writing this one, but just cause she's going to explode.

Reason? .... On her Discord, some peeps gave her the motivation to write after showing her a pic.

As you can tell by the title, it was a Cheeseloon pic. So yea.

Hope you're ready for this. Cause it's time.

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: It's late at night and Balloon can't sleep, so head venture's to his loving boyfriend's room for some comfort.

AU?: Human! AU

Type: Angst/Fluff

Ships?: Cheeseloon (Balloon x Cheesy)

Characters: Balloon, Cheesy

Characters Mentioned: Suitcase

Pronouns Used: He/Him- Balloon, Cheesy
She/Her- Suitcase

Extra: Cute gay men. One's depressed and the other is also depressed, but funny. (Also, both characters have insomnia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Balloon's P.O.V*

I hate my insomnia sometimes. I couldn't get any sleep tonight, and it's ticking me off!

I haven't been able to sleep the past 2 nights now! Stupid nightmares and insomnia.

Not being able to move, I just laid there for hours on end. Looking up at the celing and the walls, life was just sucking my life away.

Why did I have to be like this? Why couldn't I just sleep when I need to sleep? How come I had to suffer like this?

This wasn't fair! I already suffer enough as it is! I'm constantly bullied and tormented for who I acted to be back in season 1 of Inanimate Insanity! I'm constantly backlashed for trying to change!

It's like nothing I do or say can ever make me liked, or make friends! I only make things worse between me and everyone here!

Well, not everybody. Suitcase likes me for who I am, she was my 1st friend here on this show. And Cheesy loves me enough to be my boyfriend.