Blind Challenge- A Blind! Balloon AU

*static*

*static end*

Hey!

Glitch here with the final of Mangy's Google one-shots!

This one is the better of them!!!

Why? CAUSE NOBODY IS DYING OR CLOSE TO BEING DEAD THIS TIME!!!

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: It's time for the next challenge in I.I! But this proves more difficult for Balloon...

AU?: Blind! Balloon AU

Type: Angst/Fluff

Ships?: None

Characters: Balloon

Characters Mentioned: Mephone, OJ, Pickle, Salt, Pepper, Knife

Pronouns Used: He/Him- Balloon, OJ, Mephone, Knife, Pickle
She/Her- Salt, Pepper

Extra?: Um. None.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

It was an ordinary day. Everybody was getting ready for the next challenge on I.I.. Mephone had announced a new challenge, which was a slingshot challenge.

The goal? To get all your teammates across a cavern using nothing but a slingshot, that was probably stolen from a group of birds. Pretty simple right?

Moving on. Everyone was getting ready for the challenge. Everyone but Balloon. You see, he was sitting near a tree away from the others.

Why? Well, he didn't know they had a meeting for the new episode. Nobody had informed him about it. So he was just sitting there, feeling the cool breeze on his skin.

He sat staring into the nothingness. I hear you, nothingness? He's looking at the sky right? Nope. The reason? He was born blind.

Balloon was just there, staring at what people assumed was the horizon, but really. He was just sitting there like a lost puppy.

He heard footsteps coming closer to him. From the sounds of it, it was more than likely Mephone, the host.

"Hey Balloon.", spoke a voice.

"Oh. Hey Mephone!", Balloon greeted.

"You missed the meeting for the new challenge.", Mephone said.

"I did? Nobody told me.", Balloon said, a little upset.