In The Cold, Comes The Warmth -Cheeseloon one-shot

ONE SHOTS ARE BACK! 

I'M SORRY FOR NOT GETTING TO THEM!

HAVEN'T HAD THAT MOTIVATION TO WRITE ONE-SHOTS!

AND ALSO! THIS IS A BELATED CHRISTMAS ONE-SHOT!

SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! 

AND YES. IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE OTHER CHEESELOON ONE-SHOT I DID!

BUT PLEASE IGNORE THAT AND ENJOY THIS ANYWAYS!

Fandom: Inanimate Inasanity

Story: Balloon goes to buy some decorations, but somebody decides to lock him out in the freezing cold.

AU?: Human au.

Type: Angst and Fluff

Ships?: CHEESELOON

Characters: Balloon, Cheesy

Characters Mentioned: OJ, Paper, Nickel, Lightbulb, Paintbrush

Pronouns: He/Him- Everyone minus Lightbulb and Paintbrush
She/Her- Lightbulb
They/Them- Paintbrush

Extra?: CHEESELOON! CHEESELOON! CHEESELOON!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

Christmas time was always chaotic in Hotel OJ. From tons of baking and a very messy kitchen, to hanging up tons and tons of decorations..... It was always something during this time!

OJ and Paper are hanging Christmas decorations currently. Lightbulb, Paintbrush and Balloon were baking in the kitchen.

And everyone else was doing their own thing, like playing games, writing letters to Santa, maybe a few were making out. Not that I can see anyways, I'm just a narrator.

Moving pass, Lightbulb was looking for some more flour for the cookies, but she couldn't find any. It took her a bit, but she came to the conclusion that they were out of flour.

"Guys! I think we're out of flour!!!", Lightbulb exclaimed in pure horror.

"Well shit. We're gonna need to buy some more then...", Paintbrush muttered.

"I could go buy some. The brownies and cupcakes are done anyways.", Balloon said.

"No no! It's okay! We have enough cookie batter!", Lightbulb beams.

"Then why say it?", Paintbrush asked.

"So we make that mental note! For later.", Lightbulb says.

With that said, the three go back to baking and having that holiday cheer. It was very nice and calming for them all.