We Love You- A Cabcaseco One-Shot

Hello Hello Hello!!!!

I finally have have time and a bit of motivation to make more one-shots!!!

And the better news!!! I'm getting back to requests!!! 

This one here was requested by sea_wrxtes!!!

So let's get straight to it!!! I'm so excited!!!

Fandom: Inanimate Insanity

Story: The S3 cast are visiting the hotel for a while. Taco and Suitcase are worried for their loving girlfriend Cabby, since they haven't seen her in so long. So, they go find her and comfort her.

AU?: None :3 

Type: Angst to Fluff 

Ships?: Cabcaseco (Cabby x Suitcase x Taco) and slight Cheeseloon >:3 

Characters: Suitcase, Taco, Cabby

Characters Mentioned: OJ, Test Tube, TK, Candle, Knife, Silverspoon, Balloon, Cheesy

Pronouns: She/Her- Taco, Suitcase, Cabby, Test Tube, Tea Kettle, Candle
He/Him- OJ, Balloon, Cheesy, Knife, Pickle, Silverspoon

Extra?: This is after episode 13 of I.I.I. and Taco has been accepted back by the others so she lives in the hotel. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No P.O.V*

It was a lovely day in Hotel OJ. It was a bit more lively than usual, only because there were visitors at the hotel.

Season 3 of Inanimate Insanity was put on a mini pause, so everyone could have a break. Those left in the season went to go visit their friends at the hotel.

Even those on Indefinte Island were allowed to leave just to take a break, and get some proper food. So this is where everyone was now.

Balloon was hanging out with Cheesy, who was telling cheesy puns and probably flirting with Balloon. Not that Balloon took much notice to the flirting, he was in a daydream about the two.

Silverspoon was catching up with his brother, Knife, since they haven't seen each other in years. Candle and Pickle were chatting about their respected boyfriends.

OJ, Test Tube and Tea Kettle were spending some family time together. And you get how it is, it was very nice day.

However, there were a few people who weren't having such a good day, other than Blueberry. Those were Taco, Suitcase and Cabby.