Ocs In a Coffee Shop (Oc Story)

WOO!!!

1st request baby!!!

This is requested by~~ 

TheoAsPinkyBackup!!

Story: Our ocs in a coffee shop

Type: Platonic Friendship

Characters used: Mangy, Pinky

Pronouns used: Mangy- she/her

Extra?: I want a frappachino now. Also. Don't know what kind of coffee Pinky/Theo likes... so yea. T^T

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3rd Person P.O.V*

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining and the flowers were so pretty!

On her way to a coffee shop, was Mangy. She was meeting a friend there since they both wanted some coffee.

Mangy was running a bit late, so she was in a bit of a hurry. Why she was late? She had to get her sons to school.

Shade, her eldest, was hyped and ready to head to school. Star, her youngest, was.... less excited.

Mangy had already dropped her sons off at school, so she was heading to the local coffee shop.

She would've teleported there, if she had remembered to just teleport there. But alas... She did not.

Finally, she makes it to the local coffee shop and walks in. She already sees her friend Pinky at a nearby table.

They wave at each other as Mangy waits in line to order some coffee. She waits for a good 10 minutes before she orders.

Once she does, she goes and sits down with Pinky.

"Hey! Sorry I'm a bit late. I had to take my sons to school.", Mangy apologizes.

"No worries. It's fine.", Pinky says.

"So. What have you been up too?", Mangy asks.

"Eh. School and what not. You?", Pinky says.

"Work and kids.", Mangy says breifly.

"Yikes. Must be a handful huh?", Pinky comments.

"Eh. I'm used to it.", Mangy shrugs.

They continue to talk for a while before Mangy's order is called. Mangy gets up and grabs her coffee (frappachino) and muffin.

She sits back down and continues her chat with Pinky. It was a nice little chat, just the way they both liked it.

Time seemed to fly as it was time for the two friends to part. Mangy stands up and bids farewell to Pinky.

Mangy heads out, ready to continue the day ahead. With the slight energy she got from the frappachino she ordered....

She was somewhat prepared for whatever the world tossed at her.

.

.

.

*END*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EY!

How was that?

I think it was good for a short one-shot!

Oh. And I did make Pinky around 20-ish..... 

I HOPE THAT WAS OKAY!!!

It's just cause Mangy is like 24..... in my little universe!

Kinda has to be an adult... she has kids to take care of!

So yea. 

(IF U DON'T LIKE IT I'LL GLADLY TAKE IT OFF AND START IT AGAIN!!! >~<)

But I'm proud of how this came out!!

Since I still have energy....

Gonna do another one-shot!