[ERROR] [HOTEL OJ]

[HELLO?]

.

.

.

[AH! WE ARE ONLINE]

.

.

.

[HELLO AGAIN FOXES!]

.

.

.

[DROID HERE ON BEHALF OF M]

.

.

.

[THEY HAVE WRITTEN A ONE-SHOT OF COURSE]

.

.

.

[THIS ONE IS A CONTINUATION OF A PREVIOUS ONE-SHOT]

.

.

.

[THIS ONE-SHOT WILL TELL OF MANGY'S SIBLINGS ARRIVING AT HOTEL OJ]

.

.

.

[OKAY. NOT DIRECTLY THAT. BUT STILL.]

.

.

.

[PLEASE ENJOY THIS ONE-SHOT THAT M HAS WRITTEN]

.

.

.

[LOADING ONE-SHOT]

.

.

.

[ONE-SHOT LOADED]

.

.

.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*OJ's P.O.V*

I had just gotten off a call with a client. The person needed a room for two people. Not a problem, we have the room!

The client said they would be here in about 2 hours at best. They were traveling by foot, so it was gonna be a while.

I had told him it was no problem and that we would keep the room open. So, while they were on their way, I was heading upstairs to check on the room.

I gave the two room 302 so I was heading there. Once I made it, I headed inside and began to make sure the room was okay.

The beds were made, and the towels were folded nicely. The room was good! Just need Soap to do a light clean to this room and it'll be good to go!

I leave the room and go find Soap. I find her lower down in room 209. Walking towards her, she takes notice and smiles.

"Hi there OJ! Need anything?", Soap greets.

"Hey. I don't need much. But we're expecting visitors soon. Could you do a light clean to room 302?", I explained.

"Oh! Sure! It's been a while since we've had actual hotel guests! I'll get straight to it!", Soap beamed.