Chapter 32 : Can you keep a secret?

The matric dance ended when an old couple came along and told us to all go inside because we would get sick and we were making noise. I saw some couples walked to the Protea hotel which was close to where Aiden's matric dance was held.
Aiden called Joe and he fetched us.
I had to admit this was one of the best nights of my life.
"That was so fun!" I said as we got in"
"I know right! I didn't expect so many people to actually come and dance outside!" He said.
I grinned "wow"
"So was that your first bad ass-" he started and I nodded.
"There will be much more" I said smirking "just stick with me and you'll see!"
He laughed.
"Did you see the girl behind us? When we started dancing?" He asked me.
"Oh my gosh yes! She went all out! She even brought an umbrella with her" I said laughing.
"Wow, that was pretty classy" I said.
"That beats the whole purpose of dancing in the rain" he said shaking his head.
"I know right!" I said.
"Okay guys, rides over" Joe said.
"Okay, thanks Joe" I said as Joe opened the door for us.
Aiden walked me to my porch.
"Thanks for coming tonight" he said.
"Thanks for inviting me" I said "it was so much fun!"
"It wouldn't have been without you" he said grinning.
I laughed "shut up, you would not know that"
"Well- we wouldn't have danced in the rain" He said grinning.
"Yeah well" I said laughing.
He smiled "okay, well I gotta go" he said.
He kissed me and when he pulled back, he looked at me. His blue eyes trained on me.
"You had to ask me something" he said.
"I'll ask you properly tomorrow" he said smiling.
"Okay" I whispered.
He kissed me again, but this time it was more like a peck.
"See you later babe" he said grinning as he ran back into the limo.
I smiled as I took my key out of my bag and opened the door.
Everything was quiet so I guessed everyone was asleep.
I tiptoed to my room. I opened the door, Destiny was sleeping on my bed. I carefully took her off and placed her on my rug. I opened the covers and took off my shoes. Placing Destiny back in the covers as I took of my wet dress and wore my PJ's.
I got into my bed and sighed as I looked at my phone.
2 messages:
Blair:
So?!? Did you get kissed? How was it? Call me when you're home.
Stacey:
how was it girl?
I grinned, I'll call them in the morning.
I closed my phone and placed it on charge. I closed my eyes, my lips were still tingling from the kiss or kisses rather.
Tomorrow I would visit Aiden, with Destiny and Dawn.
I sighed and went into deep sleep.
<><><><><><><>
So I woke up the next morning, showered dressed into, white shorts, a cropped top that said: Awkard, and blue sandals, I tied my hair up into a high pony, and I put clear gloss on my lips, I looked at the time.
12:48pm
Wow, I slept pretty late. I walked downstairs and was instantly bombarded with a thousand questions by my sister and mom.
I told them everything, in great detail.
"Hey mom- can I go see Lilly? She wanted to see Destiny and Dawn.
"Okay cool" she said I grinned and texted Aidan.
'Want to go to the park? Bring Lilly, I'll meet you at your house' -me
'Ok, Lilly's excited' - Aiden
I got a message from Hunter,
Weird, I hadn't really seen him these past few weeks. Probably suckling off Stephanie's fact. Like I cared anyway.
'We need to talk' -Hunter.
'Ok' - I said.
I didn't bother answering his next message, or even reading it. I walked to Aidens new house. It was really close.
I knocked on the door and I heard Lilly screamed.
"She's here! She's here!" I heard Lilly yell as the door opened. Lilly grinned as she ran to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.
She then dropped to the floor patting Destiny and Dawn on the head.
"They are so cute!" She said.
"Okay, Lilly please go wear your shoes and get a jacket" Cassidy said chuckling.
"Okay" Lilly said.
"Wait have you had breakfast" Cassidy asked her.
"Um-" Lilly responded.
"Lilly!" Cassidy scolded her.
"It's okay, we'll stop by bread and butter," I said.
"Are you sure?" Cassidy responded.
"Yes" I said nodding.
Cassidy wore a purple dress with black tights and a white scarf. She grabbed a brush and brushed her black hair.
"I have a job interview at Rocko café." She said smiling.
"That's cool" I said.
"Yeah, then I'll quit my two jobs and work there if all goes well! It means I'll have more time to myself and for Aiden and Lilly and I'll be earning much more money" she said.
"That's fantastic" I said grinning.
Lilly came out, she had an orange top on with brown pants and orange sneakers. Her hair was loose and she looked up at me holding out her pink brush.
"Please brush my hair" she said
"Okay, just let me put these dogs in the garden" I said gesturing to double D.
I opened the sliding door and let double D run around, then closed it.
"Let's go to my room!" Lilly cried and she ran off.
"You can leave Destiny and Dawn here while you guys go for breakfast. I won't be back when you guys are here but Aiden should be" Cassidy said slipping her high heels on and smiling.
"Where is Aiden?" I asked.
"Oh he went to the waterfront to get some groceries" she said.
"Oh okay cool" I said.
"Okay then bye girlies" Cassidy said. "Lilly, I'll be back later on okay, like at about seven"
"Why does the interview take so long?" I asked.
"Oh no" Cassidy laughed "the interview is only half an hour long, I'm going for lunch with your mother and we'll probably go watch a movie"
"Oh" I said "cool"
Cassidy hugged us "if Lilly becomes a problem just call me-"
"No no it's okay, If she's tired I'll take her back to my house, when she wakes up Im sure Abby would like to spend a little time with her."
I said.
"Okay then if you're sure" she said.
"I am " I said nodding. She hugged us and left.
I went to Lilly's flower themed room and I sat on her bed. She sat in front of me and I brushed her hair.
"You know, my favorite color is pink" she said.
"Really?" I said.
"Uh- huh what's yours!" She asked me.
"Oh mine's blue" I said.
"That's a boys colour" Lilly said.
"Do you want me to do a plait?" I asked. She nodded eagerly and I grinned.
"You know, my brother really likes you" she said grabbing a miniature brush and brushing her pony's hair.
"And how do you know that?" I asked.
"Oh easy! He's always talking about you." She said.
"Oh- is that so" I said blushing.
"Uh huh" she said.
"Yes and when he's phone buzzes he always smiles" she said.
"Ah" I said.
"Yes, my brother so has a crush on you but shhhhh don't tell him that, he will kill me" Lilly said.
"Okay, I'll keep that a secret" I said.
"Will you guys go out soon?" I asked.
"Um- I don't know" I said honestly.
"Do you like him?" She asked me as I Finished the plait off.
"Can you keep a secret?" I asked her winking.
"yes" she responded.
"I do" I said grinning.
"Then why don't you ask him out?" She asked me.
"I don't know, I'm shy" I said "what if he says no"
"Then I'll smack him on the head" she said.
I laughed.
We went for brunch and bread and butter then came back to their house, Aiden was home so we went to the park and walked around.
Then we went back to my house and Aiden said he had to go bartend at a party, so Lilly would stay with Abby for a while. I walked Aiden out.
"Okay then" I said.
"Yes, my mom will be back to pick Lilly up" Aiden said "thanks for babysitting her"
"I don't mind,She is adorable" I said.
"Thanks again" he said then looked around "it's nice to finally have some time alone with you"
I smirked "why?"
He kissed me, "so I could do that"
I laughed "what did you want to ask me?"
"Oh yes" he said. "So I really like you, like a lot. I have known you for less than a year, and every time I'm with you I feel like I don't know like all my worries go away, you keep me calm, you always make me laugh. And I want to be with someone like that in my life. I honestly don't spend one day without thinking about you. Hoping your free to do something and I enjoy the time we spend together."
"So what are you saying?" I asked.
He sighed.
"Summer Leila Arias, will you go out with me?" He said.
I looked into his blue gorgeous eyes, for the hundredth time. I thought of Hunter and how far we have come. I thought of how every time I spend time with him, I tend to forget the things that stress me out. He is one of the reasons I stopped cutting, him and Blair and Stacey, he was totally supportive. I knew if I said yes now all my chances with Hunter were ruined. If he was trying to make me jealous, I was never ever going to be with him. I still like Hunter, but I also liked Aiden, a lot.
I looked back up at Aiden and grinned. Hoping I made the right choice.
"Yes"
------------------------------------
Hey guys x
Yay! Next chapter is the last and it is in Hunters POV.
Okay you guys I'm going to make a book and it's going to be filled with extra POV's and bonus chapters, thanks for all your love and support. That won't be the sequel that will literally just extra chapters in other peoples perspectives for example, Summers mom's perspective, More Hunter, Aiden,Devon and many more.
Sorry this chapters more of the end/ filler, it's extremely short.
Lots of love
Lisa_Desi_Dawn_