Prologue: Framed

I'm different from the rest, assorted, one of a kind.

That's me...but my story? Well it's similar to the rest.

***

Summer:

I sat down at the table, hopefully unnoticed.

Unnoticed by the populars, they are the group of people that I swear, are out to get me.

The jocks: always dropping my books. In the hallway, casually walking and minding my own business then out of the blue. Jerks who think they own the world manage to make my life a slow living hell.

The cheerleaders: The worst! In summary, they use me as their punching bag.

I'm Summer Arias and this is my story about how I was framed and how I found my way out.

--------------------

A/N

-I've tried not to make this story cliché as I do with all my story's.

Thank you for giving my story a chance.

- Okay, I believe in freedom of speech, you guys can comment all you like (: even if it is correcting my mistakes, I really don't mind! I want to become a better writer so I could use all the help I can get.

And last thing:

- Copy right:

Any picture, videos and songs on this book are not mine unless I state otherwise. This book is my idea, so if you find it anywhere else please don't hesitate to let me know.

If I find out someone has rewritten my story( even though I doubt you would waste your time doing that) I will find you and send fifty ninja's to show you I mean business but guys I'm serious please! Do not steal my story.

©Copyright 2014 All rights reserved.

Yours truly x

Lisa_Desi_ Dawn_