01 | Prince

Jisung's

"What the hell, gays. It's fucking nine PM, you know? Jeongin is still minor to go to that party" I rolled my eyes on them and sit back to bed.

"So what?" Seungmin responded and cross his arms under his chest. "Felix's cousin is at the party, by the way~"

"What?"

"Chan-hyung told us that he forced him to go so you will attend his party. 'Cause why not, everybody knows you will come if he will." Jeongin said and smirk.

"What the– that's not true!" I denied.

"It is!" Seungmin and Jeongin said in unison.

"No, It's not!" I said, still denying. Even though it's true, I won't say it because I know they will just tease me later.

"It is!" the two said again in unison.

"No–"

"We all know it's true so shut up, we're choosing your outfit." Felix said and walk into my walk-in-closet

The two followed him, started to open my wardrobe and find some outfit for me. I just let them and didn't protest, I know they still won't give me a choice. Tsk. Well, at least, the party would be not boring as it should because my crush will be there!

-

"Cheers!" As we tosed our shot glasses.

We're only four on the table, enjoying ourselves. Chan's home isn't like ordinary home now, it looks like more a bar. It has different lights and loud music. There are different kind of mere adults too like us that were dancing on the dance floor and there were some making outs and some are just in their own world.

"Hey, Babe and friends!" Chan went to us.

"Hey, Bang Chan. You piece of shit, why would you invite minor to this adult party huh?" I hitted him on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I already advice the waiters to give you some juice not an alcohol if you're worried about yourself." He teased me.

"Argh, it's not–"

"No worries about Innie, he's not going to drink. I'm not letting him, okay?" He assured me and smile.

"Tsk. Happy birthday, by the way." I greeted.

"Thanks, Sung. By the way, don't forget the family dinner tomorrow alright?" He remainded.

He knows that I won't attending that family dinner so why should he remind me? I didn't ask anymore and just smile on him and tap his shoulder as response.

Chan and I were brothers– well, half brother to be exact. After his father deceased our mom met my dad and got married after year in relationship. That's how I got into this world but unlike the other family, our family isn't that what people think, perfect. We're too far from that and it's super complicated. My Dad and I weren't in good relationship as father and son since I entered high school.

Anyways enough about it, let's back to the present.

He was about to talk again but then, my friends greeted him and wishes him best. He just responded them a sincere 'thank you' and a smile. As Jeongin was about to greet him, he hold him on his waist and look at us.

"Can I take your birthday present for me please?"

We can't help but laugh as we watch Chan brought Jeongin with him. They became friends as I introduced them to one another when Jeongin and I are still on the 7th grade. Yeah, in conclusion I'm the bridge of how they met. Despite of the age gaps they're still comfortable with each other so I didn't mind even though they always hang out than me and brother nor me and my friend. As long as we're all okay then I'm fine with it.

"I wonder why they are still friends and not dating dating?" Seungmin asked with a smile on her face as the two disappeared on the crowd.

"You know, Older brother is like the younger one. So coward about their feelings." Felix giggled on her own statement.

"Aww, yeah figured." Seungmin giggles too.

"Psh." I just let them and drunk the juice that we have.

If they just knew...

After minutes– or maybe hours? I don't know I lost track. All I know we just kept on chitchatting about stuffs.

"It just once, I promise." I said and trying to convince Seungmin.

"But–"

"Oh, c'mon, Seungmin. It's just once." Felix said and trying to convince him too even himself wasn't adult enough to drink these drinks.

"No one gonna tell anyone,we promised." I said when their only one more person to convince. "And it's not like there is gonna be mad to us when we drink, we're already 18 for fucking fuck sake."

He sighed, "Okay." The two of us overjoyed and gave high five to one another like we won a baseball play.

Felix started a bet to know who's strongest among us when it comes to drinking and just like he said it was just for future purpose. So as a competitive person, I agree with him. We just drunk and drunk and let ourselves get wasted for that night. C'mon, it's our first time so let's be it.

"Let's have some more!" I shouted with a emply glass on my hand.

"More!" Felix replied, obviously already tipsy too.

Just like mine, his eyes were half close but still smiling and holding a shot glass. I was going to stand but I lost my balance but I felt both hands wrapped in my both arms. As I chin up, I saw Seungmin's pissed face.

"What are you doing?" He asked with irritated voice.

"Ohh, Minseung." I smile on him and poke his cheek.

"What?"

"Huh? I- I mean Seungmin." I corrected myself and giggled. "I was about to call waiter to order more." I responded to his first question.

"No, no, no, you will not. Stay here." He said and assist me to sit down again.

"Oh, c'mon, Seung–"

"No, stay here." He said in stern voice that makes me pout.

"Bad, Seungmo! Bad!" I hitted him on his arms.

Then Felix helped me to hit him at his back that kept him winced.

"Aww! Stop!"

So I stopped but Felix didn't heard him so he keeps on going. I smirked as I saw Seungmin avert his attention to Felix who's still hitting him and whinning that he wanted more too. So I took the chance to escaped from him and manage to run even though I feel the surrounding was spinning.

"Jisung!" I heard him called me.

I stopped and giggle as I see how far I am from him. I felt my eyes so heavy so there's no way but close it and keep on walking back. Few steps more I felt my back hitted to something that makes me close my eyes tightly but I stopped midway when an arm wrapped on my waist.

I opened my eyes to see who's arm is it and I saw a pair of dark eyes and the string of his hair  fell on his forehead.

He's so gorgeous. I thought as I saw his face.

"Are you a... prince?" I asked.

"What?" He asked without changing his expression on his face, still blank while starring at me.

"I never met a gorgeous man as you." I said smiling on him. "Wanna be my prince?"