02| Stubborn Quokka

Jisung's:

"Oh my goodness! Ji!" I heard Seungmin's voice running to us. "I'm sorry, Jisung is too drunk. He doesn't know what he's doing. Again, sorry." Seungmin said to him then told me to come to him, "... we're going home."

He was about to hold me but I look back and wrapped my arms on the guy's neck.

"Noooo" I whined. "I still haven't know his name."

"Ji..." Seungmin called me again like he wasn't unsure on his tone but unsure of what? Errr... who cares? I want to know name of this gorgeous man!

"You still not answering me, Mr. Gorgeous." I said while pouting and starring to his face.

"Too many to answer, what should I answer first?" He asked and still haven't change his blank expression.

"Woah, you have a nice voice too." He just giggled.

"I wonder if..." I look at his red lips. "if that taste nice too."

He look at mine too but a seconds later, "I'll drive you home." He said and averted his eyes to Seungmin that made me pout more.

I want his attention on me– only to me!

"No, I don't want to!"

"Ji!" Seungmin called me again like he was embarrassed but who cares?

"I don't want to go home!" I protested. "We're not going home!" I added and grip on him more.

"Ji–" Seungmin stopped as I felt Mr. Gorgeous lift his one hand.

He look at me, eyes to eyes. I felt like I was gonna melt on the spot because of that. Good thing he was holding me on my waist.

"Han," he called. "Let's go home, hmm?"

I blink twice, "Y-you know me?"

He just nodded that makes me happy that time but I pouted again, "B-but i don't know yours, why is that?" I look at him into his eyes again. "It sooo unfair not to know you, y'know? You're so gorgeous."

He pouted to not to smile and look away.

"Oh, gosh. Just smile, you– argh. You look so gorgeous and that's what makes me mad right now."

"Why is that?" He frowned.

"You looks so gorgeous and I can't say anything but gorgeous." I looked down to his chest and back to his face.

He hold my chin and stare at each other eyes. He said something that I didn't understand but I don't give a damn anymore, I feel so sleepy so I move my arms from his neck to his under arms to hug him. I even rest my head to his chest to be more comfortable.

"C'mon, I'll drive you." I heard him said and went all black.

The Gorgeous Guy's:

As we reach their home, Seungmin opened the front door for us. Unlike Seungmin he carries the frekle boy by bridal style while Jisung was like a koala who is hugging my neck and even his legs were locked on my waistband. I just held him on the back to support so he won't fall and not to be uncomfortable by the sudden touch.

"The last door on the left side was Jisung's." Seungmin instructed.

I just nodded and walk into the direction given. I opened the door using my one hand as we reached the room. I approached to the bed and let him to rest on it but the latter didn't let go of me.

"Han," I called in a low voice.

He just hummed as response.

"Let go of me, you need to rest."