26 | Wounds

3rd's:

Everything stops as Jisung saw a person fell on the ground. Thankfully, it wasn't his brother but...

"Minho hyung." His tear on the right eye fell.

The said guy pushed Chan on the ground and directly stricken on his own body.

"You–" Chan was about to attack but Chan-hyeok immediately shot him on the leg.

Jisung's eyes darkened, he pick up random gun on the floor that owned by the dead men but he didn't care. All he want to do is kill the man– kill Choi Chan-hyeok. He shot everyone who gets on his way and Chan-hyeok saw that. That made the old man bit terrified so he shot him on the leg to stop him but he didn't and still walk to him even though he was limping. Then again, the old man shot him on the arm but Jisung just smirk on him and shot the ground near his feet that made him step back to the wall.

One of his men tried to shot Jisung from the back but Jisung was more fast and shot him on the forehead and continue to walk to him. Jisung shot the ground near him again that made him flinch.

"Felix!" Chan-hyeok yelled but the said guy just ignore him and went to Chan and Minho.

The guy is with SK Mafia men. Obviously, turning his back on his own father. Chan-hyeok watched his son shockly as he saw Felix helped the two men he shot earlier, to exit the room while the SK Mafia men arrested his men.

"Felix!" He called with his stern voice, multiple times but the guy was too determine to not help his father.

He looked at the guy in front of him. Jisung smirks at him but his eyes still dark. Chan-hyeok tried to shot him but Jisung just kick his hand to let go the gun.

"This is for hurting my mom." He punched that made Chan-hyeok lean to the wall again. "This is for scaring her and leaving her trauma." He punched again, Chan-hyeok nose's broke. "This is for hurting my father." He punched again, this time Chan-hyeok coughed blood. "This is for shoting my brother." He turned around and kick him on the face that made the old man fell on the ground.

Then he punch him again and again. No one wants to stop 'cause as they can see, the monster just unleashed that cannot just tamed by saying stop. They will be dead if they did. RM's men knew better.

"Jisung." His father called.

But the guy was so blind and deaf in his own emotion. He just keep on punching and kicking the old man that was now barely conscious. He was about to punch again but someone stop him. He look angrily who ever stop him and tried to release his arm.

"That's enough, Han." Said Minho. "Please, let's go home hmm?"

It was like there's a magic in Minho's voice that made Jisung came back to his sense. He felt weak that made him kneel to the ground and start to break down. Minho kneel to match him and hug him.

"Shh... you did great, love. It's now done." Minho whispered to his ears.

Jisung's father saw it and sigh in relief. It's now done...

...

That night all of them stay in Lee mansion. Good thing Minho's parents were on the business trip so they didn't need to explain to anyone. Jisung's parents was now resting while the friends were on the living room. Jisung and Felix treating their bruises.

Seungmin observed the hand of Jisung shaking. He hold it and look at Jisung into his eyes.

"You okay, Ji?" He asked, trying to read the older but he just gave him a small smile and continue what he's doing.