11 | Work

Jisung's:

Everyone was busy on their business. Some of it where chitchatting, flirting, drinking, dancing, make outing and of course, fucking. What would I expect? It's a bar, a typical bar.

I didn't come here to do what they do. I'm here for...

"Target, arrived." I whispered to the earpiece as I saw a man wearing expensive black suit and a eye glass with brief case on his hand, entering the bar.

He was with some four guards side by side. I look around to find more some men who were pretending customer too.

One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight...

"There's eight more huh?" I mumble. "So they're twelve inside."

I smirked.

"Let's start the show." I said.

Then a man stood up and shout where he got everyone's attention including the target. He stopped with his four guards who were protectively surrounded him.

The crazy man who I suppose part of my team tonight, pull his gun and shot one of the target's guard on the head.

"Nice, keep it up." I said while watching the whole mess.

Everyone is running and shouting. The guards starts to shot back but my members were too quick to hide and kill them. When the target starts to run, I run and follow him too.

As we reached the lobby in the VIP rooms, someone blocked me and starts to fight me combat to combat.

"Fuck." I cursed when I saw the target running away so I turned around and kick this motherfucker on his neck.

When he passed out, I run and follow the target again on the fire exit. I pulled out my gun and shot him on his legs that made him hissed. He keeps on running with his brief case until we reach the parking lot.

Little did I know, there were waiting for us too. Damn it. I was shot on the arm. Thankfully, there was a car to hide. When shots stopped, I run and pull my other gun on the back. I shot left and right.

"Spade, on the parking lot." I informed while running. Following the target who were supposed to open a car but ran when he saw me.

I smirks when he stopped running. I thought it was Spade who were pointing a gun to the target.

"P-please, s-spare my life!" He said stuttering to both of us and walk back slowly until he was on the wall.

My smirks dropped when I saw the man who were pointing at the target too. I gulped when I felt my heart start pounding but still immediately point my gun on my left hand on him and right gun on the target.

"So... you are J.One." He whispered, enough for three to hear.

I just smirked to hide my own feelings, "We met again, Lee Know."

"Right." He scoffed and walk slowly to me.

"Oh, Sweetheart. Whatever you are thinking right now, drop it." I said with a sweet smile on my face.

"Or else what? Shoot me?" He smirked. "Oh, you cannot do that."

He's getting his head big. I know I shouldn't have confessed that night.

I shot beside his feet which made him move a little.

"Feisty." He said and ran into me.

He tried to kick me but I quickly avoided it and kick him on the leg that made him hissed, then kick me again. We keep on kicking each other and sometimes shooting but we're both fast to avoid it. We shoot the target's side by side to scare him not to move while fighting.