15 | Mate

Jisung's:

I let myself fall in my own bed and ignore my own roommate. I sighed again and closed my eyes. This day was too much. Fuck.

Whole day I was busy on avoiding everyone then now, I'm roommate of one of them. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Why did I forget to check who my roommate was? So dumb dumb, self.

"You okay there, Han?" I heard him asked, opening the door of my room.

"Shut up." I said and change my position to the side. I get one of my pillow and hugs it. "Leave me alone."

This day was very exhausting and I need a hug. Haist.

"So how's avoiding everyone?" He asked again, ignoring what I've said earlier.

I ignored him.

"Is it exciting? Or..."

"Shut up!" I yelled at him. "Fucking annoying." I mumbled to myself, very annoyed to the other presence inside the room, and hugged the pillow more.

Urgh. I need a hug... Oh c'mon, Jisung. After what you did no one wants to hug you now– not even your bestfriend, Felix.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before closing it. Everything feels frustrating. Err! I got up and went to my closet to get some clothes. I felt his gaze on me but I just ignore it. As I get what I need, I walk passed him like I didn't see him and went to the bathroom.

After an hour taking a bath and changing clothes, I went out from the bathroom– still busy drying my hair with a small towel.

"C'mon, let's eat." I heard him said.

I looked at the island counter where food were placed. I didn't respond on him and just sat on the stall besides him. I'm hungry so I won't ignore the food he'd offer but I'll make sure to I'll treat him next time to pay him.

"Mhm..." As I fed myself.

I don't know if I was just too hungry or cook was amazing. Damn, this is the best food I've ever taste!

"Thanks." He said.

I looked at him confusedly.

"I was the one who cooked that awhile ago when you were at the bathroom. Seeing you enjoying it, is like complimenting me too so thank you." He explained.

I munch my food slowly and look away. When I'm about to drop my chopsticks on the table to leave, he held my hand to stop me. My heart went racing because of his sudden touch.

"Just go on, eat. I won't distract you again, promise." He said and gave me a small reassuring smile.

I retrieve my hand in a harshly way and start to fed myself again, without minding his gaze at me. We just continue eating in silence, not minding my heart beating so fast like I ran miles.

After a year, there's a thing still didn't change for sure.

I stood up to bring my own plate to the sink but he stopped me.

"Rest, I'll do this." I sighed and look at him again. "Why are you doing this?" I asked, obviously irritated.

"Doing what?" Trying to play innocent huh?

"That." I said, trying to point it out in a short way but he just shrugged it off.

"You know, why don't you ask yourself first?" He raised his one eyebrow on me.

"What?"

"Why are you doing this?" He asked again. "Avoiding them and acting like dick towards them." He added.