06 | Cut

Jisung's:

"Hey, Ji!" Felix greeted me as I entered the classroom. "How's the date yesterday?" He asked.

I bit my lower lip and rolled my eyes on him jokingly.

In the afternoon, we didn't have the same class anymore so we didn't meet again. Plus, I went home late last night because of some work I do at night so they didn't have time to ask me about what happened yesterday.

"It wasn't date, Lix." I said, trying to maintain straight face to avoid his teasing.

"Then what? Hanging out?" He gave me a sus-look.

"You can say that. We just rest, listened to music and talked," I shrugged.

"Sounds date to me." Felix said and wiggle his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Where's Seungmin?"

"With Hyunjin." He said and wrote something on his paper.

I just realize he was busy on writing before I got here.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Assignment, I forgot to do last night." I shook my head as I heard that.

For sure, he got busy on his video game again last night so he planned to just forget to do his assignment and do it in the next day. Habit of Felix since we were high school that didn't change until now.

I just let him and sat beside him, wait for our professor to come. Minutes later, Seungmin came and followed by our professor so hadn't a time to talk after greeting him.

-

After morning classes, Felix and I planned to eat on the cafe instead on the cafeteria 'cause I'm still topic of gossips.

"Sorry, I won't joining you today." Seungmin said while we were walking to the parking lot.

"But why?" Felix and I asked.

"A friend asked me help on something and I promised to finish it this lunch." The two of us pout when we heard that.

Seungmin rolled his eyes on us. "Stop being dramatic. I'm going, bye." He said and part ways from us.

"Tsk. That kid." I snorted and shook my head.

Felix just chuckled but just a sec, he was frowning.

"What?" I asked.

"What happened to that?" He asked and touch my cheek where it had a cut.

"Ouch!" I move away from the touch as I felt the sting.

"What happened?" He asked again.

"I... don't know." I said. "Maybe yesterday when I'm cutting some illustration board."

He shook his head and said, "So clumsy."

"I know." I just pout on him.

"C'mon, squirrel. Let's get an ointment to treat that before it infect." He said and pull me in the arm to continue walk with him.

...

Seungmin's:

I entered to a building that looks like a castle. All people I passed by stop and bow on me to greet. I just remain his stern look and walk straight to the area where my boss is. I didn't bother myself to knock and just walk in the room where chaotic people are.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" Hyunjin– tall guy yelp while clinging to a muscular guy– Changbin –who were making uncomfortable face.

"BUT YOU JUST DID–"

"BUT STILL I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" Hyunjin cutted the other guy infront of them. "I just– oh hey, Dandy Boy help me!" But before he can run to me, he was held by Minho hyung, the guy infront of them and shove a hanky to his mouth before he could scream.

I just shook my head and sat on the couch facing our leader. I got out the folder from my bag and gave it to him.

"The person last night was indeed incredible..." I said and sat comfortably. "He left well cleaned, as if he wasn't there." I added.

"Lee Know stop it now." Our leader said to Minho hyung who were busy choking the tall guy.

Lee Know hyung or Minho hyung obeyed and sat on the couch too but far from me. Well, Lee Know is a code name. We used it everytime we are here on the base. Changbin hyung sat on the stall while Hyunjin was still coughing on the ground.

"We need to know if this guy is a threat or a friend." The leader said.

"He already shot one of our men last night, isn't already obvious that he's an enemy too?" Changbin hyung said.

"But from the research I had, he was just a freelancer." I said.

"Freelancer?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah, this guy was just accepting missions by the other gangs and pay him. He doesn't really have any specific gang working on." I explained.

"So?" The muscular asked.

"It means he just did that because he was paid do it. Like what I've said he wasn't a member of any mafia and from what we saw last night, it'll be great if we have him too right?" I smirk and raise my right eyebrow.

Our leader– Chan hyung –and Changbin hyung listened carefully and thought about it.

The subject was indeed incredible. Last night, our group had a secret mission to stop the transaction of Triads from Russia to SoKor. Triads were the group of mafia who were doing deeds for their power and satisfaction– the bad guys they say. The plan became mess when the subject came to protect the Triads. He was protecting them through sniper, the same with Lee Know hyung with us. The fight between the two became more serious as Lee Know hyung killed the all the Triads that made for his member to easy to get what they need so the subject has no choice but to come to the battle field and chase Chan hyung who were holding the brief case containing the important contracts of the Triads. Of course, Lee Know hyung and the other member protect our leader at all cost. Everyone tried to fight with the subject but he's too skillful than any other so it end up fighting with Lee Know hyung again.

The fight end up minutes later. He acted that he gave up by dropping his knife and raising his both hands but when one of our men tried to handcuff him, he broke his hand and took his gun. He shot the floor to distract them and runaway. Lee Know hyung tried to follow him but Chan hyung stopped him 'cause the mission had already accomplished.

"Any clue about him?" Chan hyung asked.

"None, other than his codename: J.One." I said.

"Cut." Lee Know hyung said.

Everyone of us looked at him with confused.

Lee Know hyung gave us a bored look. "He has a cut on the right cheek."

"How did you know that? You're both wearing mask." Changbin hyung asked.

"I gave him." Lee Know hyung said and smirked.

I narrow my eye on him, I felt there's something... I don't know. He's bit unusual right now. Hmm... I wonder what Lee Know hyung thinking right now.

...

Minho's:

It wasn't intentional but I didn't expect it will be helpful finding the guy. I wasn't really interested talking nor listening to this kind of discussion but there's something I finds interesting in that guy. I wonder what it is though.

I need to see him again...