13 | Mom

Jisung's:

Today's friday, it means date day with Minho hyung. I woke up early than usual. I don't know, maybe, I was too excited for the date. Well, it'll be my first time and it made more special because I will date Lee Minho, the guy I like for three years now.

Wait, I don't know what to wear! Maybe I should ask Seungmin later– or Felix maybe? Seungmin is really great when it comes to fashion but that r
was too anti-romantic so let's just choose Felix hehe. And maybe I could–

My thoughts stop when I felt my phone vibrated under my pillow. I find it using my hand. As I got it, I forced myself to adjust my vision on the light 'cause it was only five-thirty plus in the morning. After a minute of adjusting, I saw Chan hyung's name texting me multiple times.

Channie-hyung

hey, ji

i'm sorry again for what
happened last time

and for disturbing ur rest

but

i'm on the hospital rn

mom just woke up and she was
looking for you, can u come?

even just an hour before ur
date :)

ok, i'll be there

-

After replying, I looked at Minho hyung who were still hugging my waist.

"Han?" Minho woke up as I tried to get out from his grip.

"G-good morning, hyung." I awkwardly greeted.

Even his morning voice was sooo hot.

"What time is it?" He asked, still eyes closed.

I turn on my phone again to see it and turn off again to not hurt him from the light.

"Well, it's five thirty two." I responded.

"Hmm." He hummed and hug me more tightly but not as tight to hurt me.

"Hyung," I called him softly and play his hair gently.

"Hmm." He hummed again. "Let's sleep again."

"I can't." I said. "Mom's awake, she's looking for me. I need to go now." I told him.

He opened his eyes gently and look at me, still sleepy. "You want me to go with you?"

I shook my head and still my fingers on his hair. "No, you rest."

"But–" I put my finger on his lips.

"Sleep, you need that." I said.

We were both didn't get drunk last night because we kept on talking– but for the others eyes it was flirting– each other than drinking. When the movie ended and everybody was asleep, we cleaned the living room up and went to the garden to talked random things until three in the morning.