20 | The Spy

3rd's:

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and sigh the same time in so much annoyance as he watch Minho and Jisung bickering but not the way how him and Jisung bicker before but it was like old married couple who were just teasing each other. It's now three days since he was following them secretly and all did the two do is either go out eat or stay at the dorm after class and now, the two are on the cafe.

His boyfriend will definitely yell at him later for being late again going back home but who could blame him? He want to get their gang from the dark. Chan and Seungmin were busy working on it and now that he had theory, he will work until he have proof on it.

Jisung felt that there's someone looking at him but he just let it be knowing it was just his father's men.

"After this, what's your plan?" Minho asked him while eating waffles, after they bicker about who were cute between the quokka and rabbit.

If you ask who won, well, being whipped man Minho is, he just let Jisung won even the truth is quokka is cute than rabbit for him.

"Sleep" He said calmly.

These days, Minho was making his day better even just talking random things. He may like to act coldly on him but he can't help not to because the older always find a way to make him talk a lot.

Minho pout in his response, "Oh, c'mon, have a life."

"Yeah and that's what I do." He rolled his eyes.

"Boring." Minho sighed.

"Said the guy who likes to sleep all day than to hang out with his friends on weekends." Jisung scoffed.

"In my defense, I just feel being third wheel– oh no, fourth wheel on them. No offense, I love them but I rather be on my bed sleeping peacefully than feeling envy on their love lives." Minho said.

"So you're jealous..." Jisung smirked.

"No, just bored to watch them." Minho denied.

"No, you're jealous. You already said that."

"What if I am, would you date me to not to?" Minho smirked too that made Jisung rolled his eyes, trying to hide his face flushed. "Whatever."

Minho still noticed the pinkish on his cheeks and ears that made him giggle. So I still have on effect on him, huh?

"It was so nice." Minho said while looking up outside the glass wall where they see the sky and gaze back to Jisung again. "Let's go to the park."

"Don't you have school plates to do?" Jisung asked.

"I have but I can finish that later so, can we now?" Minho respond.

Jisung sighed and playfully rolled his eyes, "Alright, alright."

Minho was using his puppy– no it was literally kitty eyes on him which is so fucking adorable on his eyes to not say "no" on him. Minho smile widely as he heard that.

After eating dinner, they went out from the restaurant and walked to the park to stargaze. As they walk peacefully, Hyunjin kept following them secretly but he noticed a man who were following them too. He observe the man's action and follow him instead. The man just keep on gazing on the two. When the two moved, he grabbed him on the shoulder but the man was to fast and twisted his arms and lift him before releasing him so he fell on the ground miserable. He was about to stand up and fight back but the man stamped him on the back that made him hissed. Now, he hate the fact he wasn't good as his hyungs in fighting in combat. He felt his vision get blurred as he felt something hitted on his head.