23 | Missing

Jisung's:

I saw Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin eating quitely on the other side of the cafeteria. It seems like the atmosphere between them were so down. I wonder why Minho hyung and Changbin hyung weren't with them.

"Looking for someone?" San nudged my shoulder.

I looked away from the group and look at him, "Any information?"

He pout playfully, "No, I miss you?"

I didn't say anything and rolled my eyes on him.

"Fine," He huffed. "I heard from Wooyoung, Changbin was a spy." He said.

"Spy?" I frowned.

"Felix caught him calling someone and told everything they did inside their base." He told me. "He played well 'cause not like the other Lee had free after whole day prison. The guy still on their prison for three days now and I think they don't think they'll have mercy on him after that..." He pointed Felix. "made a evidence." He added.

"What evidence?" I asked.

"Well, the phone that said was owned by Changbin guy has a call history of the last call made." He said and ate his lunch. "But you know what's more exciting?"

"What?"

He smirked, "The contact name was named 'Father'."

I smirked and let out sounds of snicker.

"So next is your lover..." He said with a teasing smile.

"He's not my lover." I corrected him and rolled my eyes again.

He just hummed to skip it and drunk his cola before speaking again, "I don't know what's happening to him now after he went to his parents mansion. He's like caving right now."

I frowned again while thinking what probably a mafia doing while caving...

wait...

"Do you think he knew something?" I asked San.

"That's what I thought too." San said. "Do you want me to know it?" He asked.

I shook my head 'no', "I'll do it."

It's been five days since I saw him so, visiting him wasn't bad right?

"Okay" He shrugged and munch his food so I did.

As the class ended, I walked out and went to the dorm directly. I feel so tired so I wanna nap early before my father call me for another mission.

"Excuse me," Said the woman, I think bit old than my mom's age. "Uhh, do you know where is Lee Minho right now?" She asked.

"Lee Minho?" I repeat the name.

"Yes, he's in his senior year now. He's my son." She smile sweetly.

I bow to greet her properly, "Hello, ma'am. I'm his roommate, Jisung."

"Oh? So you're Han Jisung? Oh my, nice to meet you!" She said excitedly and hug me.

I was confused on her actions but I just let her hug me and hug her back.

"Sorry for sudden visit. You know, my baby Lino is such forgetful when he gets very busy. He forgot his phone three days ago on our home, I thought he'll come back to get it or he'll call me to give it to him but nothing happened can you believe that? So I came here, I brought some food too." She told me as she let go of me.

"He still didn't come back after three days?" I repeat and totally frowning.

"Yeah? Is there something wrong sweetheart?" She asked.