22 | Real Spy

3rd's:

Minho woke up alone in his bed. Jisung is nowhere to be seen in his place. Minho sighed and climb out from his bed and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. After that, he slipped into new clothes and went to his nightstand to get his phone and wallet when he saw a yellow sticky note.

Thank you for letting me stay, dumbass. Nice apartment btw :)

-Han

It was just simple and short message but it made his day complete already even though it was just starting and Jisung called him dumbass.

"I'm so whipped." Minho shook his head and fold the sticky note before putting it inside of his wallet.

It's weekend so he planned to visit his parents before coming back to his Hannie. He exited the building with a smile on his face. He entered his car and drove off.

"Oh, my baby!" Mrs. Lee said and hug him as he entered the mansion.

"Mom, how many times I told you I'm not a baby." He said to his mom but still hug her back. "Hey, Dad." He greeted as he saw his Dad approaching them.

The family went to the kitchen and eat breakfast while talking. Catching up the moments that the baby Lee wasn't home.

"So any girl or boy you like now?" his mom asked.

"Mom..." He drunk his water. "It's still him."

You see, Minho was so open to his parents so the two knew Jisung but never had a chance to meet.

"Hm" his mom nodded. "I heard he's back."

"He is." Minho nodded this time.

"You okay there?" His father asked.

"So much better actually." Minho said with a big smile.

"Ooh, tea. C'mon, tell us." His mom said excitedly.

Then Minho did– except the Mafia part. His parents noticed how their son happy while talking about the boy he like.

"Whipped." His father commented as he finished his story.

His mom chuckled, "He is, indeed."

He chuckled too, "Maybe."

The parents just shook their head but still smiling. Obviously their son is indeed whipped but still doesn't admit it.

"I remember Felicia and Youngsun, this was how your uncle happy too when he found out your aunt will be coming back from Australia." His mom told him, talking about Felix's parents. "I hope your love will be like them and like us, your father. Look at them, in so much love, they're having a child again."

Minho frowned, "Is Auntie Felicia pregnant again?"

"Silly, no, of course not." His mom chuckled again. "They're adopting again."

"Again?"

His mom gasped, "I forgot you don't know. Felicia can't get pregnant for some reason so they just adopt a child."

"So you mean..."

"Yes, Felix is an adoptive child of your Auntie and Uncle." His mom said. "He was from a wealthy family too but abusive so as his parents got jail, Felix was under care of the relative which is Felicia, sister of his real mother. When they got close, she adopt him and changed his name like what Felix wanted." His mom added.

"You're not gonna change your treatment to him right?" His father asked.

Minho shook his head, "Of course, Dad. Felix is still Felix, my only one cousin but I guess– he will be not now if his parents are having another child."

They chuckle again.

"Youngsun told me that Felicia got bored because Felix was so busy in university that's why they'll getting another one." His father said.

"Should we too?" His mom asked his father. "Minho barely visit us and I miss having kid running around our home." His mom said dramatically.

"Oh, please, no." Minho said.

His parents laugh as they saw his reaction. Minho just shook his head in his parents' silliness.

...

Meanwhile, on SK's mansion. Felix is busy reporting to his father over the phone. Everyone (means his friends) wasn't home so he was free to do that– that's what he knew. Changbin were hiding on the bush on their garden while listening to Felix who were sitting at the bench, still talking to the phone. As the phone call ended, Felix stood up and looked around when he felt someone. Changbin tried to hide but Felix still found him so he step back.

"You heard me right?" Felix asked raising his left eyebrow.

He wasn't like the Felix that everyone knew. He's so serious and intimidating right now.

Changbin pulled his gun from his back and point at him, didn't say anything. Felix saw Hyunjin approaching them.

"Go on, kill me, so no one can find your secret." Felix said.

Changbin frowned, "What?"

"Don't act like dumb, I heard you reporting to RM earlier!" Felix yelled.

Before Changbin can say anything someone kick him, it was Hyunjin. Changbin tried to fight back but Felix help Hyunjin and immediately handcuff him. He tried to fight again but their men came to help and capture him.

At the same day, Jisung was just laying on his own bed. He just got done showering and he doesn't feel like moving today but then his rang.

"Fucking phone." He cussed and stood up to get his phone on the top of his stufy table.

San calling...

He frowned before answering the phone.

"I have very interesting information for you." San said.

"Spill." He said.

"Felix is adopted child." San told him.

"What?"

"You see, this little sunshine is a adopted child."

"So? What have to do it with me?"

He may be shocked in the information but who cares if he was real Lee or not, it wasn't his business.

"It may not interesting information but what I found out is more interesting." San said. "His biological father was connected to the targets, they were all friends." San added.

"So they're not just burdens of my father..." Jisung said.

"Your father is doing their karma." San clarified.

"But why? For what?" Jisung asked.

"I'll just send it to you." San said and ended the call.

He hurriedly sat in front of his study table and opened his laptop to open his email. He saw San's email and opened it. It was a file so he clicked it to open. It made him shock. It was...

a Rape Case.