12 | Home

Jisung's:

"C'mon, feel at home, babies." Felix said to us, as he open the door. "Mom, we're home!" he yelled.

"Oh, you brought friends." We bowed and greeted Felix's mom when she showed up from the kitchen.

"We're going to do our Science project." Felix informed. "Anyway mom, this squirrel like a boy is Jisung." he pointed me. "That dandy boy is Seungmin." then he pointed Seungmin. "And that sunshine over there, is Jeongin." He pointed Jeongin who was on our back. "And guys, this is mom."

We bowed again. "Hello, Mrs. Lee." We greeted in unison.

"Hello." She greeted back with a sweet smile. "Go on, do what you need to do. I'll bring your snacks in a few." She added.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lee." we said in unison that made her and Felix giggle.

"You look like on the academy and mom was your patrol leader." Felix joked.

We laughed shyly while Felix mom just giggle again. "Don't be shy boys and enjoy your day doing your project here."

"Oh, Minho hyung!" Felix greeted.

We all looked back at the door frame and saw a beautiful human I've ever seen. I felt like the time has stopped. The only one I see was the guy who had perfect cat features. His hair was dark matching his eyes.

"Oh, hey, Felix. Hello, auntie." He greeted. "I brought food and a friend." He informed.

Even his voice... it was soothing. His small smile makes him more gorgeous. Not to mention, he was only wearing plain gray-color shirt and a black pants which add to his attractiveness.

I felt nudge from right beside me so I blink twice before looking at Seungmin. "What?"

He pointed using his lips the direction so I followed where I saw my older brother beside the guy earlier.

"You okay, bro?" My brother, Chan asked.

I bit my lower lip and nodded shyly when I noticed everyone is looking at me even the guy I was staring was now smirking. Gosh.

"Anyway, we need to go. We're still have project to do." Felix clasps and inform everyone. "Let's hangout later, hyungs."

The guy named Minho, just nodded.

"Okay, see you later." Chan hyung said and wave.

Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and I wave at them then went to Felix's room on the second floor.

"Oooh... I think Jisungie is having a crush now." Felix teased as he closed the door of his room.

"He's stupidly stared at your cousin like he saw the most beautiful man he have ever see." Seungmin said with a smirk.

"And I think he'd agree on that statement." Jeongin said and giggles.

I bit my lower lips again when I felt my cheeks went warm. "Guys, stop it."

"Guys, stop it." Seungmin mocked. "So tell us, Ji. Do you find him so attractive?"

"Did you felt like slow motions?" Felix asked excitedly.

"Did you see sparkling lights like christmas lights on him?" Jeongin asked while wiggling his fingers on the back-sides of his head.

I chuckled at their reactions and walked into Felix's bed before sitting on the side of it, facing them.