05 | Calm Place, Messy Feeling

Jisung's:

After minutes, we arrived at the park. It was bit far from our uni but still good choice for two reasons. One, the park doesn't have crowd to worry unlike school cafeteria. Two, we have both vacant time after lunch so there's no problem even we go late.

And yes, I know his schedule from Chan hyung who were his bestfriend. I'm so amazing, right? Ehe.

By the way, he brought us lunch too when we were on our way here. As we went off from his car, we found a perfect spot immediately. We sat on the grass under the big tree. There is some walking or maybe jogging but only few. It's really quiet and peaceful.

I looked at him with a smile. He's right we did come to a place where peace can be found. Just this place and him at the same time, I feel more peace–

or maybe more homie feeling.

"Stop starring, just eat." He said and eat his lunch first and place mine besides me.

I gave him a sweet smile again and nod before opening the container.

"Thank you for the food!" I said and start eating.

While eating, I felt a stare from his direction so I look at him and yeah right, he's looking at me.

"Whwot?" I asked, still my mouth full.

He shook his head and open the lid of the water bottle before handing to me. I accepted it and drunk. Feeling flustered again for just little gesture.

"What?" I asked again, trying to maintain straight face. "Is there something on my face?"

I know I'm handsome but if he keeps staring me like that, I might melt. Plus, my heart keeps on pounding. It felt like he will hear it anytime soon.

He just shook his head again and eat again that made me frown. What was that?

...what if he finds me pretty? Or–

"Shut up, Jisung." I muttered to myself and ate up again.

I opened my phone to entertain myself while eating. My eyes went big when I saw a lot of notifications and my phone was on silent mode. I forgot earlier when I was in library, shit.

Channie-hyung (11) messages...
>where u going w/
   minho?...see more.

Channie-hyung (8) missed calls

Lixie (19) messages...
>how's the date going?...see more.

Puppy Seungmo (2) messages...
>Good luck with your
   ass! Chan has told...see more.

Chan N kids (99+) messages...
>hyunjin: jisung with minho?
  hyunjin: 😱😱😱😱😱
  kingfely: oh yeah 🤘🏻...see more.

"What the fuck?" I muttered as I saw it.

"Yeah." I looked at him. He was now looking at his phone too.

For sure my brother, Chan has something to do with this. That man has literally eyes everywhere so it's not new to know if he was the source of these kids on our group chat.

I ignore other messages and directly open Chan's.

Channie-hyung

hey ji

don't worry abt facing ur
crush

minho isn't coming

so let's eat lunch together

where r u?

why r u wasn't w/ seungmin
nor felix?

u alright bro?

reply asap

otw, wait me there

i told u wait why r u w/ minho?

where u going w/ minho?
seen 12:13

hey

what did you tell them?!?!

hello to you too, bro

oh yeah, i told them not to
worry coz u're w/ minho

then yeah, they start asking

so me, as a good dad
i answered them honestly

and one of those?!

minho is the one who opened
the door for u not the other
way around :)

thank me later coz they'll just
ask u again not tease

how bt minho-hyung?

oh cmon, everybody knows
no one can tease him

if somebody does tell me

wanna watch them die

-

Chan-hyung was right. Minho-hyung is a person who you can't tease with, if you did then ready yourself to face the hell. It was unspoken rule by him. Nobody tried to do it after hyunjin's tissue incident.

That tall guy was so nosy. He was bored so he chose to tease people and one of it, is Minho-hyung. After several tease, Minho hyung choke him with tissues on his mouth to shut him up. It was really terrifying yet i find him... so hot.

I felt my cheeks went hot after remembering that memory so I look away from him and tried myself to calm down by exhaling a lot.

"You alright there?" I heard him asked.

I ate again before looking back at him and nod. I'm too shy to talk now.

I look around again, the place was too quite and peaceful yet here I am, flustered messily. The heck.