21 | New Mission

3rd's:

Chan or who was known as Wolf in mafia world, was sitting on the center on the table in the meeting room while waiting for his members patiently. Minutes passed, everyone came and greeted him. When everyone was seated, Chan started to speak.

"Now everyone is complete. I like to talk about our new mission."

Hyunjin raised his hand and speak, "Then why are we still working with the spy?" and look at Minho's direction who were just across with him.

"You still haven't prove it, Hwang." Minho said and rolled his eyes.

"But–"

"Enough," Chan stopped them to bicker.  "When the investigation was still on, you are not allowed to work." He told Minho.

Minho sighed and stood up.

"Then I better go, I shouldn't hear your plan for new mission right? Because I'm a spy." He said emphasizing the word 'spy' while looking at Hyunjin who just scoff and rolled his eyes.

Then he walked out from the room and close the door heavily that made a loud noise. He fully understand them but he just can't accept that he won't be part of mission now. He's always on the front line whenever there is a mission but now he wasn't allow to do it.

"Fuck it." He mumble as he walk to training room. He needs to calm himself down.

...

Meanwhile on the meeting room was still quite after Minho left them. Everyone was sad about it, especially Chan and Changbin who were his long time best friends. Hyunjin may have feel guilt but he knew he need to do this, he need to protect his people, his friends who were now his family.

Chan cleared his throat and start talking about their plan.

"There's no killing will happen now. We, SK will just have transactions with the Sakura. This gangs are one of the most powerful mafia in Japan so I'm expecting this mission will be successful or we'll all be fuck up." Chan said that made the four guy nod. "So Spear B, IX and I will go to meet them on this area." Chan pointed Changbin and Felix and then pointed where a projector turned on and present the map. "You, HH, go with some of our men for backup when something goes wrong, here." then the projector move to show them the place and how far it it from the location earlier that was good for sniping.

(note: Felix's codename is IX which is pronounce as I-X while Hyunjin's pronounce as double H.)

"Got it." Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin said.

Then Chan turned to Seungmin, "You know what to do, Sky."

Seungmin just nodded at him.

"Let's get it on."

...

The meeting with Sakura is going well. Sakura liked their products especially the weapons. While talking,  Mr. Haruno, who were Sakura's boss got shot on the chest that made the the war start.

"HH!" Chan shouted because obviously it was from a sniper.

"I'm finding it." Hyunjin said on the earpiece.

"Sky, any update." Chan said on his earpiece and shot one of the member of Sakura who tried to shot him.

"There were blocking satelite signals so it was hard to see you without the cameras but what more surprising the location that I think there were wasn't have any cameras." Seungmin said even though he still heard unending gunshots on the background.

"Do you think it's RM?" Felix asked.

"Well, the only one." Sky said.

"Fuck it." Chan cursed and ran into Mr. Haruno who were carried by his men, unconscious.