28 | Forgiveness

Jisung's:

"Sangwoo was willing to change your name before but I want to keep Kristoff's memories. He's the one who named you." Mom told Chan hyung's with a smile.

Chan hyung mirrored her and look at my father, "I'll still be your older child, Dad."

"I'm glad." My father said and smile at him too.

The smile I never received. The moment cutted when Lee's butler cleared throat beside me. I furrowed as I look at him.

"You have a guest." He informed.

I looked at the direction at his back and saw San on the door frame waving.

"Excuse me." I said without waiting for them to responds and stood up and went to San.

"Let's talk outside." I said and pulled him outside.

"What was that?" San asked as we  reached the foutain, outside of the Lee Mansion.

"Just telling stories." I said nonchalantly.

"Is it about the past?" I looked at him and nod. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I just gave him a sad smile. I'm so sad and hurt for what happened to them. I can't even bring myself to be happy even those people were dead already.

"The memories still there but the wound will heal eventually. What's important now is you made your family safe, especially your mom." San said, as if he read my mind.

I sigh and look at the water on the fountain, "...right."

After that, we talked a lot to not feel more sad. He even told me, he was the one who sniped and helped us. He just came to check on me because I'm one of his loyal customer and a friend after all.

"Maybe I should warn your boyfriend, you're getting soft to me." I scoffed

He chuckled, "Yeah, he already knew and he told me he wants to meet you so he can settle the papers.

"Papers?" I furrowed.

"Adoption." He said and chuckled again then I joined him too.

"Aww, I love too. Just text me the details." I told him playfully.

"Sure," He smile. "Anyway, gotta go now."

I nodded and walk him to his car before bidding good byes. He drove off that made me alone again. I sighed.

I should go back to the dorm now.

"Jisung..."

"Father..." I spoke as as I saw him in the living room when I entered.

"Let's talk." He said.

I was hesitant at first but still nod and sit near him.

"Your mission is now accomplished. I want to know your plan." He told me.

"I don't know... Wait for your another order maybe?" I unsurely said.

"Jisung..."

"That's the only thing that I'm good at so," I shrugged.

"Tell me..." I looked at him and saw he was already looking at me so I looked at my hands on my lap."What do you really want? What kind life you want to live? Do you... want to come home again?"

I looked at him again in confusion.

"I know I cause a lot of pain and damages on you. I... I still want to make it up. Make everything right. I still want you to be happy." He said and look down. "I'm sorry, Jisung." He added.

I didn't say anything and just look away from him.

"Ji–"

"To be honest, I'm confused. I really don't know what I feel right now. I just want to hurt you and break for bones to pieces." I looked at him. "But I thought it wouldn't enough and... after that would I be happy if I did? I guess not. After hurting and killing those people, I didn't feel happy not even a bit. I keep on asking myself too, what should I do now?" I added.

"Jisung..."

"I wanna live with people I love but I can't face them. Everytime I did, my memory comes again, remind how bad I am. How bad son I am. How bad brother I am. How worse friend I am. I only have two duties to do; one kill those bastards and two keep them safe. But look at me right now, so useless. I didn't get to save them, they may safe but they were still hurt 'cause I'm weak just like you said before." I told him and felt the warm liquids on my cheeks.

I moved from the couch and kneel, "I'm sorry." I said and repeat it again and again.

Then I felt a arm wrapped around me and saw him. "Dad..."

Then another arm wrapped around me from the back, "We're sorry too, Jisung-ah."

"Mom..."

I let myself cry again.

"Group hug!" I heard Chan hyung yelled and I felt being squeeze.

When I calmed down, mom helped me to sit back on the couch with her.

"You don't have to be sorry, you aren't bad. You aren't at fault, Ji. You cannot control everything and that's normal. Just come home with us. Felix and others were dying to cuddle you. I miss my brother too. I'm sure Dad and Mom too." Chan hyung said and offer a smile.

Mom hugged me again, "Of course who wouldn't miss my little sunshine?"

I bit my lower lip to not cry again, "I'm so crybaby." I thought out loud.

Chan hyung and mom chuckled as he heard that.

"About years ago..." Dad said that made me look at him again. "I'm sorry, I was just shock about the information and don't know how to take it well. Just a week ago, I realized I'm terrible dad even before I gave you special missions. I'm sorry, Bun."

Bun... That was his nickname he gave me since Chan hyung and I were kids. He told me, I was cute as bunny we saw so he called me that, short for bunny.

My mom let go of me so I immediately hugged him. I may mad for lying and using me to get revenge and for making me in pain but I'm so glad that he accepts me now.

I think this day wasn't bad after all because the light is now on its way.

But...

Our moment cutted as we hear heavy footsteps from the stairs running towards us. We all pulled away from the hug and look at them.

"What's wrong?" Chan hyung asked to Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin who were gasping after running.

"Felix is missing!"