14 | New Him

3rd's:

Early in the morning, Jisung was walking in the lobby. Everyone in there looking at him at awe as if they saw a prince walking passing them. Most of them were wondering if he was a new student or a transferree from other school.

He just ignore them and continued walking if it was the past Jisung, he would freak out or feel anxious when he got attention from this people but he isn't that Jisung anymore. He's more mascular compared to his small body before. A softy and a ball of sunshine were now gone too as if he wasn't that person before. As if they were just coincidence to have same name and face.

"J-Jisung? Oh my! Jisung!" A freckle boy ran into him and hug him tight. "Oh my gosh! How dare you to just disappear like that huh?" He pout at him as he let go from the hug that didn't received back, obviously upset to his bestfriend.

"But seriously, you became more..." He looked at him head to toe then vice versa. "...wow. Did you just disappeared to work out? Wait. Is this part of plan making my cousin whip for you more? OMG, Ji. You're so amazing! BUT, why you didn't contact me?!"

Jisung just looked at him expressionless while the boy rambling infront of him.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"W-what?" Felix asked, shocked by the latter's action.

He gazed into his watch before talking again.

"I have some class to catch up." Jisung said and left the boy dumbfounded.

"Is that Jisung, Lix?" Hyunjin asked.

"Isn't obvious?" Seungmin rolled his eyes on his boyfriend and looked back to Felix. "What happened? We saw that but why did he act like..." He said like he wasn't sure what exact word to say.

Felix bit his lower lips to suppress his sobs. He didn't expect his bestfriend to be like this. He was expecting opposite one actually even he know he had been through hell after his mom had gone.

"Lix..." Hyunjin called and hugged him then Seungmin follows.

They didn't know what happened after year but they were sure that something is wrong about their friend, Jisung.

-

"So you were saying, you saw Jisung earlier?" Changbin clarified.

Felix nodded, still sad about what happened earlier.

"Do you think... he's still having a hard time?" Hyunjin asked his friends.

"You okay, Hyung?" Jeongin asked Chan who was besides him when he noticed the latter had been quite the whole time.

"Hm" Chan nodded and fed himself.

Jeongin and the other boys look at Chan worriedly. They all know, in all of them Chan was the affected more. He both lost two important people in his life and now one of them came back but still didn't reach him until now.

"I'm going." Minho stood up and left them.

"Hey, where you going?" Changbin asked.

He didn't answer and just walk to exit door of the cafeteria. Everyone watched him worriedly, especially Chan. Chan knew about the status between Minho and Jisung. Minho accidentally spilled it months ago when they were drunk. He may be hurt too but he was worried to his friend too.

Minho is kind of person who had weird personality, who likes teasing people or just silent all the time– depends on his mood. Other than that, the boy was having difficulty to open up his feelings. He just like to comfort his friends but didn't like to be comforted. That's why when he feel something, he just left and comeback if he's already cool. That's what Chan observe from him, that's why he's worried.