24 | Trapped

3rd's:

Chan walk into the mansion, angrily. Anyone who gets on his way either have broken leg or unconscious in the end. He was mad– very mad.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Jisung yelled.

Chan stopped hitting the man and glare his brother. His threw the body on the ground and went to his brother. He held him on his collar.

"Where's Minho?" He asked while in his gritting his teeth.

"I... d-don't know" Jisung said.

If Jisung was just honest, he's terrified by his own brother right now. This is the first time he saw him mad.

"Before he went to his parents, he was with you that night. So it was impossible you don't know!" Chan said.

"I really don't know!" Jisung yelled and pushed Chan.

He understands that he didn't trust him anymore but suspecting him kidnapping and hurting Minho? That's the last thing he want to do and he knew Chan know it too.

"Mr. Han!" Chan called jisung's father.

He walk passed the younger to look for the old Han. Jisung followed him and tried to stop him but he was too determine to talk to his step father. He stopped walking as they heard the loud explode and gun shouts from outside.

"What are you doing, hyung?!" Jisung yelled again.

"What my member did is the right thing to do after getting another head from our gang." Chan said even though he wasn't sure if it was his gang.

Nobody knows he came here after he got an anonymous message that has information that minho was held by the RMs but they have Seungmin so it wasn't surprise for him if it's them.

"Then I don't have a choice." Jisung said and run into him.

Jisung keep on kicking him while he keeps on avoiding. He tried to kick the younger but he was too fast to avoid it and kick him on the stomach that made him step backward and cough some blood. They both glare each other but they gaze away as they heard footsteps running to them. Too many men in black outfits, pointing gun to them.

"This... isn't my men." Chan told Jisung while looking at men.

"Well, I know them." Jisung said.

Chan was about to ask when someone just clap his hand from the back of the men. They gave him way and he stood up infront of stem, while smirking.

"Well, well, well. It's nice to see you, J.One." The man said who was not wearing mask unlike other men. "Miss me?"

"Who would miss the bastard puppy of Mr. Kim?" Jisung smirks back to pissed the man. "Is it great to be on top now?"

"Shut up!" The man yelled.

"Why would I? The leader of SK Mafia should know too, that the former leader of your gang died because you asked to kill him." Jisung said calmly.

Chan got shocked.

"No–"

"Oh, wait. I'm not the one who killed him. It was really you who took his life away." Jisung beated the man.

"SHUT UP!!!" The man shouted and shot him but it didn't stop Jisung to run into him kick him on the stomach.

He kick again to get the gun and shot the man and his men. Chan get a gun from the floor and help Jisung to shoot everyone who tried to harm them. They ran while shooting and kicking ass. Chan was supposed to pull Jisung to the door to exit the mansion but Jisung refused.

"I gotta save my father." He said and run into the second floor.

"Shit." Chan cursed under his breath and follow Jisung.

The men wasn't just on the first floor, they were already on second. Gun shoots never stops. Good thing they both good at combat fighting.

"It's not just one Mafia gang." Jisung observed.

"Yeah." Chan agreed.

There were some men weren't wearing black outfits like the Kim's earlier. There were some who had tribal tattoo and some has tattoo on the back of their neck that was written in Chinese character.

Jisung scoffed, "So they formed alliance, huh?"

Chan didn't answer. He actually don't know what is happening. He only came to get back his friend not to help his enemy. They didn't talk again and keep on shooting, punching and kicking. Then, a loud cry of woman heard.

"Mom!" Jisung yelled and run faster to the direction.

Chan frowned but still follow the younger. He knew their mom died year ago so who would Jisung call mom?

As they arrive, the door was already opened. They saw men holding Jisung's father and an old man holding a woman. The both brother's point the gun to them.

"Mom?" Chan was so shock. He's literally seeing his mom right now.

Chan look to the man who were holding his mom, "Choi Chan-hyeok."

The man who was holding their mom was the man who raped her years ago. The woman was crying and shaking, keeps on saying 'no' and 'stop please stop' repeatedly. Chan-hyeok smirked at them and point the gun to them.

"So you both knew me, huh?" Chan-hyeok look at Jisoo– their mom. "Did you tell them how slut—" His word cutted as Jisoo scream but stop as he slap her.

"Chan-hyeok!" Jisung's father yelled but the men punch to shut him up.

"Put your gun down!" Chan-hyeok order.

Jisung glare Chan-hyeok but still obey him. Both of them obey and raise their hand as if they were surrendering. Chan-hyeok gave a signal his men to get the weapons and check if there's more. One of the men did and the others frisked them for hidden weapons. The man get Jisung's dagger found on his leg and gave to his comrade.

Jisung kick the man's crotch when he felt his ass was being touched. The men on the room point their gun on them, ready to shoot him.

"We did what you want, let go my parents now." Jisung said to Chan-hyeok.

Chan-hyeok chuckles, "Oh c'mon, the show is just starting."

He looked at the man beside him then the man bow before exciting the room. Then another group of men enter holding unconscious person.

"What the– Seungmin!" Chan tried to run to them but some men stopped him.

After Seungmin, another group of men enter holding Hyunjin, Jeongin, Changbin and...

"Minho..." Jisung mumble as he saw the guy who he were missing for days, full of blood in the shirt.