04 | Feeling Anxious

Jisung's:

As I walk on the lobby, I felt their eyes on me. I had no choice but to look down. I can't take it and my anxiety wants to take over me. I can't even stop my hands to fidget.

"Oh God!" I held to my chest when someone tap my shoulder.

"Ji..." Felix said with worries on his eyes. "Everything's alright?"

"I don't think so..."

I looked around and I see some students looking at me like I was their enemy so I look away. Felix smile at me to cheer me up.

"C'mon, don't mind them. For sure, Seungmin is waiting for us." He said and held me on my wrist.

I just let him to lead the way until he brought us to the classroom where our first period will be happen a few minutes later because the bell has rung already as we approached the door.

"Hey, Minnie!"

"Oh, Filbok, Jisung." Seungmin recognize us as we entered the room.

Yeah, he's calling Felix as Filbok. Combining the english name and the real name of Felix that is Yongbok.

I sat down besides him while Felix sat on my right side.

"You alright?" Seungmin asked me.

"Yeah..." I nodded. "Just bit... uncomfortable. Everybody's looking at me like they're going to kill me anytime."

Felix giggled. "Oh, Han. It'll be okay. Don't mind them, they're just jealous of you having my cousin as a boyfriend y'know?"

"He's not my boyfriend, Lix. In my defense on my actions, I was drunk and I'm sure Minho didn't like the idea of it– oh, shit. How am I suppose to face him now?"

It's not impossible not to meet him again anytime soon because we're both on the same circle.

"Oh Gosh." I facepalm when I thought of that.

Both of them just tap my back to give me comfort.

"It'll be fine, Ji." Seungmin said. "But I will never forget you didn't call him hyung awhile ago." He added jokingly.

"Seungmin!" I groan.

They just both laugh.

"Jisung! Jisung! Jisung!" One of my classmate entered the room in hurry and approached me. "Is it true? Is true? Is it true? Is it true?" She asked excitedly.

I looked at Felix and Seungmin, they look confused too.

"Pardon?"

"Is it true that you're Lee Minho's boyfriend?"

"Uh... N–"

"They're dating or not, it's not your business anymore so, sit down. We'll start the class." Our teacher said, we didn't even notice that he already arrived.

My classmate just walk away without a word and sat on her respective sit so the teacher start to discuss his lecture.

"Class dismissed."

"Thanks G, i thought my brain would be— arrrgh. I don't know now. Can we just go to cafeteria please?" Felix asked after grumbling.

I fixed my things on my bag first before facing him.

"Sorry, i have another appointment. See you later." I said and left.

"Wait, Ji!" I heard Felix and Seungmin called me but i just ignored it and run away.

I don't want to face Minho there. Gosh.

I came to the library thought that it was the best choice ’cause there's only few people come here. I went to the side where people don't usually come and sat there. Good thing I brought my phone so I won't be bored here while waiting for the break time ends.

“What are you doing there?”

I accidentally released my phone from my grip and held my chest. “Oh God, you startled me!”

The person didn't say anything and picked up my phone from the floor. When he stood up straight that's when I saw who the person was.

“M-minho-hyung...”

He just look at me and hand me back my phone he picked up.

“W-what are you doing?” I asked as I got my phone from him.

What's with the stuttering, Han Jisung? Gosh. Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself again. Err!

“I was asking you the same.” He said casually and stood up straight again.

“Uh...” I looked down. “To be honest, I was hiding from everyone. After what happened last night, I don't know how to face you. I was... uhm... embarrassed myself. Plus, the rumors didn't do well. Everyone was looking at me like—”

“I didn't expect you to be this more talkative, Han.” Minho-hyung cutted my words and tapped me on my shoulder. “Relax, no need to explain. I'm just asking.” He added and seated besides me and rested his back and his head to the books shelf at our back.

My breath hitched as I smelled the his sweet-scented cologne. Damn, he's smell sweet.

I clear my own throat and insist a conversation again after a minute of silence between us.

“So what about you?” I asked.

“Gonna sleep.” He said and closed his eyes.

He's really gorgeous. His expression was still blank– as usual, yet still manage to be this attractive without even trying. The string of his hair on his forehead, his cute dark eyelashes, his pointed nose and his pouty lips. I wonder what it tastes–

“Stop eye raping me.” He opened his eyes and looked at mine.

“W-what?” I blinked twice and look away from him. “I– i'm not.” I said, denying.

“Hm, sure.” He scoffed.

I get my bag and lie down like a small fetus beside his laps. I wanna rest before–

"It's cold to lay down there.”

“I'm fine. Just gonna rest a little bit”

“No, let's go out find somewhere we could lie more comfortably.”

“But–”

“No buts.” He said and stood up.

I sit up and look at him who were waiting for me. Can't help but to bit my lower lips. Is he worried for me? Oh goodness–

“Han.” he called so I stood up immediately and said, “C-coming!”

I look around and still following him from behind. What are we doing here?

We are literally on the parking a lot.

"Where we going?" I asked as we were near from his car.

He opened the passenger seat for me before answering, "Where peace can be found."

I bit my lower lips to stop myself squeal from a small gesture of him and cleared my throat before speaking again.

"And that's in?" I asked again as I went inside.

He just shrugged his shoulder before closing the door and went to the driver seat and starts the engine.

I sighed and just let him be.

Afterall, he's my crush. I trust him enough to bring me everywhere even it is road to Jerusalem as long as it's him, it'll be fine by me.